bahuvrihi (Simon Chiang)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/23/2009
- Last connection: 05/14/2011
- 04:04 AM Backport187 Backport #4115 (Closed): Faster ERB patch
ERB can be made faster by pushing all string fragments onto an array and then performing one join to make th...
- 01:40 PM Ruby master Feature #2065: An ancestors iterator
Well, what can I say? When you put it that way I'm sure this can all seem quite trivial in the grand scheme....
- 12:17 AM Ruby master Feature #2065: An ancestors iterator
So to clarify... How much any piece of code of a bottleneck depends on how frequently the code gets run, and...
- 05:37 AM Ruby master Feature #2065: An ancestors iterator
Ok, I attached a benchmark that is designed to measure the time required for generating the ancestors array. ...
- 09:31 AM Ruby master Feature #2065: An ancestors iterator
Actually I think that gets to the heart of the matter. It's not sufficient to cache the ancestors because I ...
- 12:38 AM Ruby master Feature #2065 (Rejected): An ancestors iterator
I have implemented DSLs that add features to a class/module that should be inherited like methods. In those...
- 03:12 PM Ruby master Feature #1193: Justified Error Messages
Sorry for a long delay in response. Ryan gave me no reason and directed me at his unit_diff utility from Zen...
- 12:53 PM Backport187 Backport #1331 (Closed): YAML misformats hash with ruby object as key
YAML misformats the dump of hashes where the key is a user-defined ruby object. For instance:
- 01:45 AM Ruby master Feature #1193 (Closed): Justified Error Messages
One nice thing about Test::Unit output is that failures are justified making string comparisons easier.
Also available in: Atom