patrickb (Patrick Bennett)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/08/2011
- Last connection: 03/11/2012
- 03:47 AM Backport193 Backport #6104 (Closed): File.join always returns as ASCII-8BIT regardless of input encoding
- I can show lots of different variations, but the simplest proof is:
- 03:13 AM Ruby master Bug #5297: Either File.expand_path or File.join is corrupting string encoding
- With ruby 1.9.3p125 (2012-02-16) [i386-mingw32] File.join always converts to ASCII-8BIT for me no matter the encoding...
- 02:34 AM Ruby master Bug #5297: Either File.expand_path or File.join is corrupting string encoding
- Which other issue is this associated with?
Is this going to be patched back to 1.9.3? It's still present in 1.9.3p125
Also available in: Atom