johnnymugs (Jonathan Mukai)
- Login: johnnymugs
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/23/2011
- Last connection: 05/18/2014
- 11:23 AM Ruby master Bug #9806: URI#encode doesn't encode characters '[' and ']'. They should be encoded as %5B and %5D respectively.
- It looks like URI.encode/escape was deprecated in favor of either CGI.escape or URI.encode_www_form_component per htt...
- 10:34 AM Ruby master Bug #8207 (Closed): Array#delete_if docs can be confusing to beginners
- The Array#delete_if method docs can be a little confusing to beginners (variable names are not descriptive, a compari...
- 11:44 AM Ruby master Bug #5216 (Closed): added some clarification to Array.new method
- Wasn't sure if the call-seq section needed to be updated. Doc was referencing first through fourth forms, but then bu...
- 11:14 AM Ruby master Bug #5215 (Closed): added some clarification to Array method
- Inspired by several Klabnik posts, I thought I'd try this out. Is this the kind of clean up/clarification you're look...
Also available in: Atom