S_H_ (Shun Hiraoka)
- Login: S_H_
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 02/25/2020
- Last connection: 02/25/2020
- 07:40 AM Ruby master Feature #17135: Improve performance of Integer#size method
- I try to improve performance of `Integer#size` in C code with refer to `TrueClass#to_s`
static VALUE rb_c...
- 01:05 PM Ruby master Bug #17152: Missing TracePoint return event for String#unpack
- This behavior is fixed(alredy backported).
- 12:22 PM Ruby master Bug #17152: Missing TracePoint return event for String#unpack
- Hi, cfis (Charlie Savage) .
you expected `return` like this?
47435362097880:112480.769196 line # bu...
- 01:41 AM Ruby master Feature #17151: Support multiple builtin ruby code for implimatation in Ruby & C
- Beacause, if file can be separeted when number of cases implemented by builtin code in future, readability for code w...
- 04:45 PM Ruby master Feature #17151 (Open): Support multiple builtin ruby code for implimatation in Ruby & C
- ## Summrary
Support these multiple builtin code in implimatation in Ruby & C.
# excerpt of trueclass.r...
- 01:10 PM Ruby master Feature #17135 (Assigned): Improve performance of Integer#size method
- `Integer#size` seems to show improved performance when written in ruby.
n = 42...
- 01:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17099: Remove boolean argument and warning from Module#attr
Anyone has opinion?
- 10:58 AM Ruby master Feature #17133: Add deprecate warning Kernel#iterator?
- Sorry, this ticket was duplicate.
- 10:49 AM Ruby master Feature #17133 (Closed): Add deprecate warning Kernel#iterator?
- `Kernel#iterator?` was mildly deprecate sicne`1.8.6`, as far as I checked [ruby-doc](https://ruby-doc.org/core-1.8.6/...
- 09:05 AM Ruby master Feature #17127: Some TrueClass methods are faster if implemented in Ruby
- these method able to speeding up implemented by Ruby code.
Also available in: Atom