sikachu (Prem Sichanugrist)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/23/2011
- Last connection: 12/25/2018
- 04:30 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15464: ruby-lang.org website doesn't has social media meta tags
- I actually like this idea.
www.ruby-lang.org is actually a Jekyll site and it's repository is on GitHub at https:/...
- 01:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #14584: Squigly heredoc with interpolation that has a string literal withe spaces gets incorrect value
- 👍 I can confirm this bug exists in 2.5.0p0.
Also, it seems like the number of spaces it's removing is based on the...
- 01:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14585: Array#each_pair
- > it may not be clear that Array#each_pair groups overlapping pairs vs. chunking elements
Yeah, I think that's one...
- 03:41 PM Ruby trunk Feature #12059: `Array#single?`, `Hash#single?`
- I feel like the usage of this method wouldn't be generic enough, and could be accomplished easily by `.size.one?`
- 08:47 PM Ruby trunk Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- I think the moderators have been pinged. However, due to time zone, we might not see any action until 12:00AM GMT giv...
- 01:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11818: `Hash#compact`
- Active Support has this: http://api.rubyonrails.org/classes/Hash.html#method-i-compact
I'm +1 on porting this meth...
- 02:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11735: Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
- nobu's patch seems to be the better way to implement this feature without having to use regular expression. Much more...
- 07:38 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11735: Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
- I also just created a GitHub PR in case that will be easier to give feedback to the code: https://github.com/ruby/rub...
- 07:36 PM Ruby trunk Feature #11735 (Open): Porting String#squish and String#squish! from Ruby on Rails' Active Support
I have been using this `String#squish` method so many time when I'm using Rails, and I think it should be a us...
- 01:07 AM Ruby trunk Feature #9098: Indent heredoc against the left margin by default when "indented closing identifier" is turned on.
- Sweet. I'll go ahead and start cooking up the patch. Thanks all for the preliminary feedback.
Also available in: Atom