shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 05/24/2017
- 09:05 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13604: Exposing alternative interface of readline
- All improvements to Readline are great - I can't have commandline user interfaces in ruby (on linux) without Readline...
- 02:11 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13588: Add Encoding#min_char_size, #max_char_size, #minmax_char_size
- Seems sensible to me. Guess someone from the ruby core team or matz should chime in and perhaps comment - or someone ...
- 05:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13551: Add a method to alias class methods
- Martin showed this example:
> class Array
> class << self
> alias :my_new :new
Ruby allows thi...
- 05:29 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13551: Add a method to alias class methods
- > Given that it's very easy (as shown by Matthew) to create such a method, do you think it's necessary that this
- 08:01 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13583: Adding `Hash#transform_keys` method
- I think the names are good, both #transform_keys and #transform_values.
Seem quite clear to me from the names.
- 06:12 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13560: Module#attr_ methods return reasonable values
- What would perhaps be nice would be to have a way to initialize these to nil, upon
attr_* definition, but I guess th...
- 05:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13563: Implement Hash#choice method.
- I am neutral about the suggestion, neither pro or con.
I think the only thing that I want to point out is that .ch...
- 06:10 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13532 (Assigned): Enable :encoding key or open-uri (open()) similar as to how File.read(...
- Hello ruby core team and everyone else.
I lately had some odd behaviour and mixing of Encodings in my
- 06:58 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13518: Indented multiline comments
- I have no particular pro or con opinion here (I do not use =begin or =end anyway,
only '#') but would this even be p...
- 06:57 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13516: Improve the text of the circular require warning
- I am not sure if this particular message is better or not - but I agree with you in
general. To me this was a source...
Also available in: Atom