shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 01/21/2019
- 09:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15549: Enumerable#to_reader (or anything enumerable, Enumerator, lazy enums, enum_for results)
- I do not have any major pro or con opinion on the functionality as such; I think the
name #to_reader may not be idea...
- 10:38 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15547: deprecate iterator?
- I did not even know that iterator? exists - at first I thought it was something new. :)
I agree with nobu's comment.
- 12:07 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15530: [ANN] Upgrading bugs.ruby-lang.org to Redmine 4.0
I noticed a few differences, or I think I noticed it (I am not entirely sure).
For example, I did not notic...
- 12:06 AM Ruby trunk Misc #15462: DevelopersMeeting20190110Japan
- Could someone add a date + issue for the next developer meeting, please?
I looked at https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/pr...
- 10:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15544: sprintf returns an unexpected string
- You should use the bugtracker primarily for ruby-related problems, issues and so forth. For questions
about C not di...
- 02:04 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15541: Add alias symbolize_keys for symbolize_names kwarg for JSON.parse
- Personally I think that alias name would make sense. With a new alias the backwards
behaviour would also be retained.
- 08:15 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15526: New way to destruct an object hash
- > What do you guys think?
Ultimately you only have to convince matz, so the rest is just people giving opinions. :...
- 11:13 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15523: Let `Range#begin` and `Range#end` be aliases of Range#first and Range#last
- I have no particular pro or con opinion towards this proposal per se; however within
the two suggestions made, I thi...
- 11:05 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14344: refine at class level
- I think that:
refine Array do
Is not good. It looks very strange to me.
The other varia...
- 07:53 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15520: [patch] configure should refuse to build with jemalloc when headers are missing
- > The actual build is unlikely to succeed in this case since the functions won't be defined.
Agreed, makes sense ...
Also available in: Atom