shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 02/19/2018
- 11:51 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14539: Duplicate range in character class warning
- Agreed. Your code did not use more than one \X so the warning is
incorrect as it is (because you did not use more th...
- 12:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14492: iseq loading + caching should be in core
- > So not such a big difference.
I also ran it just because I was curious.
> time ruby -e exit
- 07:50 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14491: MJIT needs internal debugging methods
- Not sure about the method-names above, but I agree with the reasoning;
we have methods on "GC." too so I think it wo...
- 03:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14476: Adding same_all? for checking whether all items in an Array are same
- I agree with Martin. Perhaps alternatives such as all_same? or
even better, all_equal? could be explored/used.
- 12:11 PM Ruby trunk Misc #14483: Enchance Method docs
- 04:48 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14478: String #uminus should de-dupe unconditionally
- I don't have any pro or con opinion here but I wanted to comment on
> maybe only another like 5 pe...
- 11:51 AM Ruby trunk Misc #14470: Use Commit together with co-authors Github feature in svn commits
- I think the ruby core team and/or matz has to decide on attribution.
It can probably be done in SVN as-is, without d...
- 12:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14468: Add Proc#dig
- I am not one of the devs so this is just my own opinion.
I sort of agree with the proposal; not so much because I ...
- 12:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14462: MJIT enabled should be displayed in the version string
- I somewhat agree with the general notion of the suggestion. I am not
entirely sure whether it should also be added t...
- 08:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14458: RubyVM::InstructionSequence compilation loses Regexp encoding
I remember several months ago having had some problems with
encoding + regexes. I do not remember what was ...
Also available in: Atom