shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 05/21/2019
- 08:21 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15865: `<expr> in <pattern>` expression
- I don't have a big pro/contra opinion per se on the whole topic of pattern matching,
but I would wait a bit before f...
- 08:16 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15864: Proposal: Add methods to determine if it is an infinite range
- I think the proposal makes sense. The method names are a bit odd though.
I have no huge qualms with the inf* relat...
- 10:17 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14915: Deprecate String#crypt
- I have not read all comments (sorry) and it is way outside of my league to come to any meaningful
conclusion; I only...
- 07:42 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15863: Add `Hash#slice!` and `ENV.slice!`
- I do not know how Hash#extract from Active* works but the name does not make to me
a whole lot of sense to me; howev...
- 09:06 PM Ruby trunk Misc #11783: Do you have any idea if you have a budgets?
- Guido (the creator of python) linked in this at twitter recently, for python:
- 08:37 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15854: Tracing instance variable assignment
- > I suggest a feature "tracing instance variable assignment"
I love introspection. The old pickaxe had an example ...
- 09:43 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15848: Silence warning when conditional assignments are wrapped in parentheses
- Personally I tend to try to avoid assignment-styles in if-clauses, but I do have to admit that
I am also using it ra...
- 09:30 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15840: configuration path search
- I can't say much about the API/name but the functionality looks useful/good in my opinion.
- 03:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15835: Path traversal symlink - WEBrick
- While I agree with naruse, it may be worthwhile to mention this briefly at e. g.
- 10:29 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15837: Module#name_components
- I was about to write a long reply, but I think it would become too long, so just a shorter comment.
I use somethin...
Also available in: Atom