shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 07/15/2017
- 05:17 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13745: How to download latest build package for Windows 32/64?
- Do also note that there is a *nix "subsystem" on Win10 since a while. I tried it and you can currently run ubuntu th...
- 12:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13744: Spawn doesn't work with options of symbol keys generated dynamically
- Very interesting behaviour. I would have assumed for both to behave the same in the above case.
- 12:11 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13740: [PATCH] doc/extension.rdoc: start entries for threading and IO
- Looks ok to me - at the least I could not spot grammatical errors or typos glancing through it 1-2 times. I have of c...
- 02:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #13712: String#start_with? with regexp
- Shyouhei Urabe) wrote:
> +1 for start_with? but I have no practical usage of end_with? so a bit negative about
- 01:34 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13728: How to design websites?
- Looks like spam-account.
- 06:00 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13714: Add https support to "httpd" function inside of "un.rb"
- Guess it makes sense.
- 02:43 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13712: String#start_with? with regexp
- I agree as well, would be nice. More than one way to do things. Should also be the same for .start_with? and .end_wit...
- 11:24 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13709: Problem compiling https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/snapshot.tar.gz - symlinks point to non-existing .gem files during "make install" step
- Oops - sorry for the above font difference, I was using "====" and it seems that the
tracker here re-formats it stra...
- 11:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13709 (Closed): Problem compiling https://cache.ruby-lang.org/pub/ruby/snapshot.tar.gz - symlinks point to non-existing .gem files during "make install" step
- Hello ruby core team,
I here report some kind of bug during the ... "make install" step,
I think. I'll soon get i...
- 11:30 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13700: Enumerable#sum may not work for Ranges subclasses due to optimization
- Reminds me a bit of what hanmac wrote elsewhere; I can't find it right now and forgot it mostly already but I think h...
Also available in: Atom