shevegen (Robert A. Heiler)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/20/2011
- Last connection: 09/13/2018
- 11:06 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15123: Enumerable#compact proposal
- I think if the meaning is consistent (e. g. .compact meaning to eliminate
nil values from a given collection) then t...
- 09:44 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15118: Method  & = does not respect frozen_string_literal: true comment
I just tested with this code:
# Encoding: ISO-8859-1
- 08:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #14097: Add union and difference to Array
- Funny idea with the picture. :D
- 08:33 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15022: Oneshot coverage
- I think the consensus at the last ruby developer meeting in September 2018 was to go for
it ( https://docs.google.co...
- 04:23 PM Ruby trunk Feature #13618: [PATCH] auto fiber schedule for rb_wait_for_single_fd and rb_waitpid
- Thread::Light sounds ok to me personally. I think the more informal name "Lite"
may have some people wonder about th...
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15112: Introdudce the new singleton method STDERR.p
- I agree with both what Kenta Murata and what Jeremy Evans wrote (to explain,
I have no personal preference; I think ...
- 03:53 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15109: Improve safe navigation operator's docs
- I think it is good to have more documentation. I would however
had perhaps replace the word Python with Ruby (or Duc...
- 03:49 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15113: Show warnings on unused blocks with Enumerable#all? any? one? none?
- I think nobu committed it already (if it is the same one)
- 09:24 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15093: Retrive Array elements with infinite ranges specified by Float::INFINITY
- I can not say much about the reasoning (I am neutral there) but
I agree in one regards - if we use a large number, w...
- 09:19 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15092: Provide step count in Range constructor
- > Wouldn't the result be [1, 4, 7, 10, 13]?
Off-by-one is ... common. :)
A bit more on topic, Float::INFINITY i...
Also available in: Atom