ujihisa (Tatsuhiro Ujihisa)
- Login: ujihisa
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 12/09/2019
- 12:07 AM Ruby master Bug #17033: Infinite Traceback when encountering an Exception while catching an Exception
- (Oh I see, this and https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14566#change-71448 were independent)
- 02:55 AM Ruby master Revision f85caf40 (git): [ruby/rexml] Message less confusing error to human (#16)
- * Message less confusing error to human
* Problem: Following error message is not helpful, because you have to reaso...
- 05:19 AM Ruby master Bug #15670: Ripper treats :"sym" as xstring
- This change broke a library preval https://github.com/kddeisz/preval/issues/1, and potentially also breaks other libr...
- 05:25 AM Ruby master Bug #15385: Ruby process hang in ensure
- This reproduces even without timeout library.
123 if false
- 08:17 AM Ruby master Bug #14959: Writing a "link_to" method and a "url_helper" with a request parameter under certain "if else" statement in Rails helper crashes with KERN_INVALID_ADDRESS at 0x0000000000000000
- I'm not sure if it's going to be backported to current stable version 2.5 but let me clarify couple things just in ca...
- 06:49 AM Ruby master Feature #14763 (Closed): Allow more Enumerable methods to accept method names as symbol arguments
- closing this on behalf of sunnyrjuneja
- 08:08 AM Ruby master Bug #14566: `raise` in `Exception#message` causes infinite loop
- 12:55 PM Ruby master Bug #14566: `raise` in `Exception#message` causes infinite loop
- I tried making a patch fixing this issue. See attached.
This patch makes the behaviour similar to the old Ruby, resc...
- 02:01 PM Ruby master Bug #13790: rubyspec.org domain seems to be expired
- Yay! 👏
- 03:09 PM Ruby master Bug #13790 (Closed): rubyspec.org domain seems to be expired
- ## Summary
Ruby codebase has http links to rubyspec.org, but the domain is likely owned by different person, and t...
Also available in: Atom