nevans (Nicholas Evans)
- Login: nevans
- Registered on: 02/05/2020
- Last connection: 11/06/2020
- 09:33 PM Ruby master Revision 3ee4fa94 (git): Send :fiber_switch event for almost every fiber_switch (#4207)
- With this patch, TracePoint receives a `:fiber_switch` event for
_almost_ every fiber switch. Previously, it would n...
- 04:33 PM Ruby master Bug #17650 (Closed): TracePoint doesn't receive :fiber_switch events when raising exceptions
- It seems to me the `:fiber_switch` event should be raised for *every* fiber switch, unless there's some very importan...
- 09:18 PM Ruby master Revision 31e8de29 (git): Let Fiber#raise work with transferring fibers
- This automatically choosess whether to use transfer on a transferring
fiber or resume on a yielding fiber. If the fi...
- 07:34 AM Ruby master Feature #16611: net/smtp: Add SNI support
- FYI: This ticket can be closed. It was merged with https://github.com/ruby/net-smtp/pull/4
- 11:31 PM Ruby master Feature #17375 (Open): Add scheduler callbacks for transferring fibers
- When working on #17325 (`Fiber#cancel`) and #17331 (`Fiber#raise` on transferring fibers), two very reasonable questi...
- 08:42 PM Ruby master Bug #17331: Let Fiber#raise work with transferring fibers
- Thanks for taking a look.
ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote in #note-7:
> Sorry, could you explain the motivation and spe...
- 05:43 PM Ruby master Bug #17331: Let Fiber#raise work with transferring fibers
- updated description
- 05:36 PM Ruby master Bug #17331: Let Fiber#raise work with transferring fibers
- updated description with more details .
I don't know whether the API should be explicit or implicit. I slightly fa...
- 02:27 PM Ruby master Bug #17331: Let Fiber#raise work with transferring fibers
- I added an alternate implicit implementation at Samuel Williams's request: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3795
- 01:04 AM Ruby master Bug #17331: Let Fiber#raise work with transferring fibers
- We could also make this automatically determine whether the fiber is yielding or transferring and choose the appropri...
Also available in: Atom