nevans (Nicholas Evans)
- Login: nevans
- Registered on: 02/05/2020
- Last connection: 03/13/2020
- 07:16 AM Ruby master Misc #16964: net-imap gem: inaccessable github repo?
- Excellent! Thanks!
- 02:46 PM Ruby master Misc #16964 (Closed): net-imap gem: inaccessable github repo?
- I noticed that `net/imap` was moved into default gems: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/commit/e9d872a06e0847c72edda793e2...
- 02:28 PM Ruby master Misc #16944: questions about Net::IMAP patches
- Thanks @shevegen. Is there a better way to send my questions to @nobu or @shyouhei, other than posting questions here...
- 03:44 AM Ruby master Misc #16944 (Open): questions about Net::IMAP patches
- I work on a product that contains many changes to Net::IMAP, both to the client and especially to the response parser...
- 09:57 AM Ruby master Revision b6bae0ec (git): Return seconds slept after Thread.scheduler wait_sleep
- Kernel#sleep should still return seconds slept, even when using a
Thread.scheduler. The return value of Scheduler#wai...
- 10:57 PM Ruby master Feature #16627 (Open): net/imap: support NAMESPACE extension (RFC2342)
- This extension predates IMAP4rev1 (RFC3501), so most IMAP servers
support it. Many popular IMAP servers are configur...
- 06:49 PM Ruby master Feature #16626: net/imap: Parsing CAPABILITY data for ResponseCode
- small change to remove an minor unnecessary difference from master
- 06:26 PM Ruby master Feature #16626 (Open): net/imap: Parsing CAPABILITY data for ResponseCode
- In RFC3501, "capability-data" is found both in "response-data" and in
"resp-text-code". Many IMAP servers return CA...
- 11:43 PM Ruby master Feature #16610: net/imap: support IMAP4 ID extension (RFC2971)
- Fixed some bugs in the original patch. Added a test for the request formatting.
- 09:08 PM Ruby master Feature #16611 (Open): net/smtp: Add SNI support
- It looks like SNI support has already been added to FTP, HTTP, IMAP, and POP. I think that SMTP is the only `Net::Pro...
Also available in: Atom