ioquatix (Samuel Williams)
- Login: ioquatix
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/10/2011
- Last connection: 08/14/2020
- 01:48 AM Ruby master Feature #13893: Add Fiber# and Fiber#= and restore Thread# and Thread#= to their original behavior
- Just one more potential interface:
- 11:11 PM Ruby master Feature #8215 (Closed): Support accessing Fiber-locals and backtraces for a Fiber
- It looks like we can implement `Fiber#backtrace`:
and in addition we sh...
- 11:10 PM Ruby master Feature #13893: Add Fiber# and Fiber#= and restore Thread# and Thread#= to their original behavior
- Also discussed here:
- 08:35 AM Ruby master Feature #14844: Future of RubyVM::AST?
- I was using `RubyVM::AbstractSyntaxTree` but moved to `parser` gem. I cannot see any reason to use `RubyVM::AbstractS...
- 02:30 AM Ruby master Bug #17107 (Rejected): Backtick in backtrace is a little bit annoying
- In Ruby exception backtrace (and other places), the method name uses a quoting style of a backtick followed by a text...
- 11:27 PM Ruby master Misc #17050: profiler gem
- I was able to profile 200+ million* allocations with my fork which was impossible with the current implementations. R...
- 11:10 AM Ruby master Misc #17050: profiler gem
- I agree all your points. I already have working `profiler-memory` to a certain extent.
- 04:10 AM Ruby master Misc #17050: profiler gem
- My initial goal is to expose some general data structures for efficiently capturing large memory profiles on top of `...
- 12:25 AM Ruby master Misc #17050: profiler gem
- Also I'd be happy to receive/resuse the `profile` namespace too but either one is fine and the `profile` gem actually...
- 12:03 AM Ruby master Misc #17050 (Feedback): profiler gem
- I would like to reuse profiler gem namespace:
It currently conflict...
Also available in: Atom