a3li (Alex Legler)
- Login: a3li
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 01/05/2009
- Last connection: 03/29/2013
- 03:33 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #4411: Context saving issue on PPC64
I cannot access it either, it seems to be redhat-internal.
In case you were looking for the patch, it is...
- 08:26 PM Ruby 1.8 Bug #4411 (Closed): Context saving issue on PPC64
please see this bug report with a stacktrace and gdb info: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/show_bug.cgi...
- 02:03 AM Ruby master Bug #3713 (Closed): Ruby 1.8.6 fails to build against Tk >= 8.5
Building ruby 1.8.6 with Tk support and an installed Tk version of 8.5 or later results in the following com...
- 04:43 AM Backport187 Backport #2538: Backport r23485
- 05:49 PM Backport191 Backport #3395: Ruby does not appear to build against openssl-1.0.0a
Ruby upstream have fixed this in trunk, see ticket #2022.
Gentoo is tracking the issue at https://bugs.gent...
- 05:27 PM Backport187 Backport #2739: ruby 1.8.7 built with pthreads hangs under some circumstances
If it's any help: I can confirm this issue on Gentoo as well. After 10-200 iterations, the timeout occurs.
- 06:08 AM Ruby master Bug #2558: r24591 causes Segfault
trunk: ruby 1.9.2dev (2010-01-28 trunk 26454) [x86_64-linux]
alex@neon trunk % ./ruby ~/file.rb >| /dev/...
- 06:28 PM Ruby master Bug #2558 (Closed): r24591 causes Segfault
While looking into a test failure in test_thread.rb (ticket #2506), I stumbled upon a segmentation fault that...
- 09:13 PM Backport187 Backport #2538 (Closed): Backport r23485
In 1.8.7_p248, when calling Pathname#sub, "`*' interpreted as argument prefix" warnings are shown.
- 10:29 PM Ruby master Bug #2506: Make test fails on Ubuntu 9.10 64bit
I can reproduce this issue as well on Gentoo (amd64) and Debian (i686).
Also available in: Atom