kou (Kouhei Sutou)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 06/11/2019
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 07/04/2008)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 07/27/2008)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport187 (Developer, 11/28/2009)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 08:41 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15910 (Rejected): $. doesn't hold the linenumber anymore when reading a CSV-file using the CSV class
- CSV implementation was changed to improve performance. The new implementation reads data as chunk (`$stdin.gets(nil, ...
- 09:45 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15872: CSV.parse omits close call when block is given – intended or bug?
- `CSV.parse` expects a `String` as the input. So `close` isn't necessary.
If you have a problem case, could you rep...
- 08:58 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15542 (Third Party's Issue): Segmentation fault when Interrupted on rabbit.gem for ruby 2.7.0dev
- Sorry. I missed this.
This is a problem of Ruby-GNOME2 or Rabbit. So we can close this.
- 04:55 AM Ruby trunk Revision 80282c76 (git): Take over strscan maintenance
- git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@67601 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98ff-823fe69b080e
- 07:57 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15770 (Closed): CSV skip_lines param affects data
- Thanks for your report.
csv 3.0.9 has been backported to 2.6 branch recently. So the next 2.6 includes the fix of this.
- 02:05 AM Ruby trunk Revision 3791bdf0 (git): Import CSV 3.0.9
- This fixes test failures on Windows.
git-svn-id: svn+ssh://ci.ruby-lang.org/ruby/trunk@67561 b2dd03c8-39d4-4d8f-98f...
- 09:01 PM Ruby trunk Revision e3b6c7c7 (git): Import CSV 3.0.8
- This includes performance improvements and backward incompatibility
- 08:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15662 (Closed): Fix CSV delegation to missing StringIO
- 08:13 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15662 (Assigned): Fix CSV delegation to missing StringIO
- Could you use https://github.com/ruby/csv instead of ruby/ruby?
ruby/csv is the upstream repository.
- 06:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15521: encoding is missed when using `CSV.generate`
- I've updated `lib/csv` in r66922.
@naruse Could you backport the revision?
Also available in: Atom