kou (Kouhei Sutou)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 06/03/2008
- Last connection: 10/15/2019
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 07/27/2008)
- Ruby master (Developer, 07/04/2008)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- Ruby (Developer, 07/18/2008)
- Backport187 (Developer, 11/28/2009)
- Backport191 (Developer, 05/16/2009)
- Backport192 (Developer, 10/05/2011)
- 10:55 AM Ruby master Misc #16232: DevelopersMeeting20191017Japan
- * [Bug #16143] BOM UTF-8 is not removed after rewind (kou)
* Can we commit this? I've reviewed. I think that this ...
- 03:40 AM Ruby master Revision 95c420c4 (git): Import StringScanner 1.0.3 (#2553)
- 05:03 AM Ruby master Revision 92df7d98 (git): Import CSV 3.1.2 (#2547)
- 03:07 AM Ruby master Revision 412cd567 (git): Import REXML 3.2.3 (#2548)
- 07:32 AM Ruby master Bug #16133: 2.5 --> 2.6: backwards incompatible change in MalformedCSVError
- This is already closed.
"Third Party's Issue" is one of the close statuses.
- 09:59 PM Ruby master Bug #16143: BOM UTF-8 is not removed after rewind
- I've reviewed the pull request. I found a problem.
- 08:58 PM Ruby master Bug #15967 (Rejected): Two dimensional array which have CSV::Row object returns different result in ruby 2.3 and ruby 2.6
- It's introduced by #10013.
Adding `CSV::Row#to_ary` may be wrong. But I couldn't remove `CSV::Row#to_ary` to avoid c...
- 08:41 PM Ruby master Bug #15910 (Rejected): $. doesn't hold the linenumber anymore when reading a CSV-file using the CSV class
- CSV implementation was changed to improve performance. The new implementation reads data as chunk (`$stdin.gets(nil, ...
- 09:45 PM Ruby master Bug #15872: CSV.parse omits close call when block is given – intended or bug?
- `CSV.parse` expects a `String` as the input. So `close` isn't necessary.
If you have a problem case, could you rep...
- 08:58 PM Ruby master Bug #15542 (Third Party's Issue): Segmentation fault when Interrupted on rabbit.gem for ruby 2.7.0dev
- Sorry. I missed this.
This is a problem of Ruby-GNOME2 or Rabbit. So we can close this.
Also available in: Atom