ktsj (Kazuki Tsujimoto)
- Login: ktsj
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 05/05/2011
- Last connection: 04/01/2022
- 02:43 AM Ruby master Feature #18585: Promote find pattern to official feature
- retro (Josef Šimánek) wrote in #note-4:
> Would be PR welcomed for this change?
I've already merged the patch. Th...
- 10:06 AM Ruby master Feature #18585 (Closed): Promote find pattern to official feature
- Applied in changeset commit:git|db6b23c76cbc7888cd9a9912790c2068703afdd0.
Find pattern is no longer exper...
- 09:45 AM Ruby master Revision db6b23c7 (git): Find pattern is no longer experimental [Feature #18585]
- 09:45 AM Ruby master Revision 3200d97e (git): Fix location of NODE_LIT in p_kw
- 02:32 PM Ruby master Feature #18585: Promote find pattern to official feature
- > Is this request related to the whole feature (as described at https://docs.ruby-lang.org/en/3.1/doc/syntax/pattern_...
- 02:08 PM Ruby master Misc #18557: DevMeeting-2022-02-17
- * [Feature #18585] Promote find pattern to official feature (ktsj)
* Is it OK to to promote find pattern to offi...
- 02:05 PM Ruby master Feature #18585 (Closed): Promote find pattern to official feature
- "Find pattern" has introduced in 3.0 and it is still marked as an experimental.
I don't see any problems, so it is t...
- 03:18 AM Ruby master Feature #18408 (Assigned): Allow pattern match to set instance variables
- If assignment to instance variables (or variables other than local variables) is allowed in pattern matching, there a...
- 12:37 PM Ruby master Revision 3f2b5818 (git): Add news about allowing omission of parentheses in one-line pattern matching
- 08:37 AM Ruby master Revision f360ebb3 (git): [ruby/set] Make Set#pretty_print IRB::ColorPrinter friendly
Also available in: Atom