sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 09/16/2019
- 12:20 PM Ruby master Feature #7639: More freedom for location of comments
- It looks like this feature has been realized by https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/projects/ruby-trunk/repository/git/revisio...
- 08:17 AM Ruby master Feature #16166 (Open): Remove exceptional treatment of *foo when it is the sole block parameter
- In the parameter signature of a code block for a method that is not involved in method definition or creation of lamb...
- 03:26 AM Ruby master Bug #16164: ENV.each with block returns ENV object itself, not Hash
- That is a documentation bug.
- 10:52 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- For methods that convert object to a string, we already have three:
- 02:31 PM Ruby master Feature #16001: Provide an alias to Kernel#caller_locations(1,1) and Kernel#caller(1,1)
- What about `nth_caller(n=1)`, with some CSS flavor?
- 05:53 AM Ruby master Feature #16141: Change in the array[x,y] notation.
- This is exactly what I have proposed in #15950. I believe this feature should gain more popularity.
The notion of ...
- 12:49 PM Ruby master Feature #10118: Double splat for non-symbol keys
- I think this feature has already been implemented for Ruby 2.7. If I am correct, please close this issue.
- 06:09 AM Ruby master Feature #8970: Array.zip and Array.product
- osyo (manga osyo) wrote:
> If you use https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15955, you can write as follows.
- 01:27 PM Ruby master Misc #16130: [Discussion / Ideas] Finding a good name for the concept of/behind guilds - primarily the NAME
- If Fiber composes Thread, then Thread composes Yarn, or Rope.
- 06:23 AM Ruby master Feature #16128: Would it be possible for ruby to warn about case/when menu options separated by a trailing, but accidental ','?
- In fact, even indentation level in this particular code does not seem to tell that it was a mistake. The `print_fooba...
Also available in: Atom