sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Login: sawa
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 07/06/2021
- 05:53 AM Ruby master Feature #18040: Why should `foo(1 if true)` be an error?
- It looks like the reason bughit is insisting is because of the description in the book that they cite. And indeed, if...
- 06:46 AM Ruby master Feature #17938: Keyword alternative for boolean positional arguments
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-12:
> Although I agreed with the idea of adding keyword arguments correspond...
- 12:17 PM Ruby master Bug #18018: Float#floor / truncate sometimes result that is too small.
> g's decimal string representation has at most n digits
I think you mean:
> g's decimal string repres...
- 01:22 PM Ruby master Feature #17930: Add column information into error backtrace
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote in #note-25:
> If all of pretty/emphasis/highlight are problematic, what's your suggestio...
- 12:01 PM Ruby master Feature #17930: Add column information into error backtrace
- To my understanding, the word "prettify" means and has been used to add cosmetics to the output, like adding line bre...
- 09:49 AM Ruby master Feature #17930: Add column information into error backtrace
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote in #note-17:
> BTW, I'd like to hear opinions from you, especially English native ...
- 03:57 AM Ruby master Feature #17992: Upstreaming the htmlentities gem into CGI#.(un)escape_html
- Note that escaping and unescaping are not symmetric. There may be a point in keeping escaping to the minimum for perf...
- 08:37 AM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- I want to mention that some of the method names proposed so far would break symmetry.
Note that "empty" is a propert...
- 08:00 AM Ruby master Feature #17859: Start IRB when running just `ruby`
- Is going to put an end to the irb versus pry war?
- 03:38 AM Ruby master Bug #17631: `Numeric#real?` incorrectly returns true for `NaN` and `INFINITY`
- It does not make sense to discuss the mathematical definition of real numbers in this context because digital compute...
Also available in: Atom