sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 10/18/2018
- 03:53 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15523: Let `Range#begin` and `Range#end` be aliases of Range#first and Range#last
- mame (Yusuke Endoh) wrote:
> I understand that "your problem" is confusion between a keyword "begin" and "Range#be...
- 04:45 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15523: Let `Range#begin` and `Range#end` be aliases of Range#first and Range#last
- Sorry, please change this to a feature request instead of a bug report.
- 04:44 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15523 (Open): Let `Range#begin` and `Range#end` be aliases of Range#first and Range#last
- My understanding is that `Range#begin` and `Range#end`'s features are just subsets of `Range#first` and `Range#last`,...
- 07:19 AM Ruby trunk Bug #15518: good old Infinite range notation behavior
- With finite ranges, the class of the elements in the return value seems to reflect the class of the `step` parameter ...
- 08:28 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15381: Let double splat call `to_hash` implicitly
- Sorry, I meant `to_h`, not `to_hash`.
And in case my intention was not clear, in the example I gave for the double...
- 08:25 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15381 (Open): Let double splat call `to_hash` implicitly
- The single splat calls `to_a` implicitly on the object (if it is not an array already) so that, for example, we have ...
- 12:26 AM Ruby trunk Feature #10771: An easy way to get the source location of a constant
- I am glad that this issue is going to be discussed in the next developer meeting, but now that we have a way to know ...
- 12:19 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15352: Mandatory block parameters
- I don't find this feature useful. If you wanted to raise an error when no block is given, all you have to do is call ...
- 06:12 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15231: Remove `Object#=~`
- I agree. At the same time, the `String=~` behaviour:
>str =~ obj → integer or nil click to toggle source
- 02:23 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15143: Extend `Enumerable#to_h`
- nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> OK, not only `Enumerable`, but `Array`, `Hash`, `ENV`, `NilClass` and `Struct` too?...
Also available in: Atom