sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Login: sawa
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 03/31/2020
- 05:50 AM Ruby master Bug #16737: File::BINARY doesn't work
- It's rather misleading to get `f.binmode? #=> true` and `f.external_encoding #=> #<Encoding:ASCII-8BIT>` with `'wb'` ...
- 03:31 AM Ruby master Feature #16739: Allow Hash#keys and Hash#values to accept a block for filtering output
- All it does is saves you from typing `select`. It does not look like the proposed feature makes much difference unles...
- 10:57 AM Ruby master Feature #16703 (Open): Namespace parameter for `Module#name`
- I often see code that intends to remove a portion of the namespace from a module/class name like this:
- 02:12 PM Ruby master Bug #16700: Inconsistent behavior of equal? between Integer and Float
- The following versions:
* ruby 2.6.5p114 (2019-10-01 revision 67812) [x86_64-linux]
* ruby 2.7.0p0 (2019-12-25 revis...
- 04:59 AM Ruby master Bug #16677: Negative integer powered (**) to a float number results in a complex
- The most confusing part of the current behaviour is that (it superficially looks like) the precedence relation betwee...
- 04:34 AM Ruby master Bug #13152: Numeric parsing differences between ruby <-> crystal
- 09:41 PM Ruby master Bug #16685 (Open): IRB auto indent does not work for single-line method definitions
- IRB auto indent does not work correctly for single line method definitions within a class. It ends up like this:
- 04:00 PM Ruby master Feature #16684 (Open): Use the word "to" instead of "from" in backtrace
- The most-recent-call-last order of backtrace introduced by #8661:
def a; raise end
def b; a end
def c; ...
- 10:18 AM Ruby master Feature #3647: Array#sample(n, replace=false)
- `Array#repeated_combination`, `Array#repeated_permutation` が既にあり、本件はこれと類似した内容なので、一貫性の観点から `Array#repeated_sample` という...
Also available in: Atom