sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada)
- Login: sawa
- Registered on: 04/27/2011
- Last connection: 10/19/2021
- 12:51 AM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- knu (Akinori MUSHA) wrote in #note-33:
> [...]`size?` [...] explicitly says it would check the size, which means it i...
- 07:27 AM Ruby master Feature #12775: Random subset of array
- Sorry for not responding for five years. I feel OK with it being closed.
- 04:55 PM Ruby master Feature #18181: Introduce Enumerable#min_with_value, max_with_value, and minmax_with_value
- This is a frequently seen use case. I use code like this:
%w(abcde fg hi jkl mn).group_by(&:size).min # => [...
- 09:31 AM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- Some additional candidates for the method name:
- 02:25 PM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- p8 (Petrik de Heus) wrote in #note-25:
> What about `ary.filled?` ?
> It nicely pairs with empty and is not too long....
- 01:43 AM Ruby master Feature #18057: Introduce Array#mean
- ggmichaelgo, thanks for the reply. I have thought that what you wrote as the comment in the example code snippet are ...
- 01:05 AM Ruby master Feature #18057: Introduce Array#mean
- The proposal is unclear. It seems to be neither arithmetic nor geometric mean. What kind of average do you have in m...
- 05:53 AM Ruby master Feature #18040: Why should `foo(1 if true)` be an error?
- It looks like the reason bughit is insisting is because of the description in the book that they cite. And indeed, if...
- 06:46 AM Ruby master Feature #17938: Keyword alternative for boolean positional arguments
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote in #note-12:
> Although I agreed with the idea of adding keyword arguments correspond...
- 12:17 PM Ruby master Bug #18018: Float#floor / truncate sometimes result that is too small.
> g's decimal string representation has at most n digits
I think you mean:
> g's decimal string repres...
Also available in: Atom