h.shirosaki (Hiroshi Shirosaki)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/21/2011
- Last connection: 02/06/2018
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 03/19/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 10/19/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Ruby (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport191 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport192 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/26/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 02:22 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13167: Dir.glob is 25x slower since Ruby 2.2
- #13873 seems reverted in order to avoid test changes (incompabitility of the order).
My patch (0001-dir.c-performanc...
- 10:36 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13856: MinGW / mswin intermittent failure in test/socket/test_socket.rb
- I found that another exception raises while executing rb_exc_raise() in rb_threadptr_execute_interrupts().
- 08:13 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13856: MinGW / mswin intermittent failure in test/socket/test_socket.rb
- Segmentation fault is caused by `RBASIC_CLASS(err)` access in hook_before_rewind() in vm.c:1667.
`err` is not a vali...
- 07:47 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13894 (Closed): win32ole/test_word.rb sometimes not quit Word
- When I run test-all, Word does not quit sometimes and Word opens confirm dialog to save files.
I have to close Word ...
- 07:22 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13642: MinGW - Bug::Win32::TestDln#test_check_imported & misc
- `RbConfig::CONFIG["PATH_SEPARATOR"]` is `:` which is separator on msys2 shell building ruby.
Should we use `File::PA...
- 02:42 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13569: Windows - TestRubyOptions#test_search - append to paths instead of replacing
- I can reproduce this with msys2 build.
miniruby.exe and ruby.exe have dependency to libgmp-10.dll.
So path which co...
- 02:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #13167: Dir.glob is 25x slower since Ruby 2.2
- replace_real_basename() is called for same head plain paths because braces are expanded early before ruby_glob0().
- 07:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #12688: Thread unsafety in autoload
- Charles Nutter wrote:
> I need clarification here. I expected, based on Ruby's assertion that autoloads are thread-s...
- 04:23 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11683: multi-threaded autoload and defined? sometimes fails
- If I add `sleep 0.01` in threads, the test more likely to fail on my Ubuntu 15.10 machine.
- 01:51 AM Ruby trunk Bug #11683 (Open): multi-threaded autoload and defined? sometimes fails
- I get the following failure. This is a multi-threaded autoload and defined? method test.
If I add wait queue code in...
Also available in: Atom