dblock (Daniel Doubrovkine)
- Login: dblock
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 04/16/2011
- Last connection: 10/09/2018
- 03:28 PM Ruby master Bug #14619: method(m) is not invoking respond_to_missing?
- Thanks nobu, indeed, I just wanted to make sure this is seen for a possible p9? patch for 2.2.2, feel free to close i...
- 10:13 PM Ruby master Bug #14619: method(m) is not invoking respond_to_missing?
- Possibly a regression from a fix that was made for https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/10985?
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Bug #14619 (Rejected): method(m) is not invoking respond_to_missing?
- ~~~ ruby
class VariantHash < Hash
def respond_to_missing?(method_name, *args)
- 06:26 PM Ruby master Bug #12136: OpenStruct.new(format: :bar).send :format # => too few arguments
- > a) Keep behavior the same and rubyists can alleviate these by using `public_send` instead of `send`
It doesn't s...
- 07:45 PM Ruby master Bug #12251 (Open): DelegateClass(OpenStruct) behavior in 2.3.0 different from 2.2
- This came from https://github.com/ruby-grape/grape/issues/1348
- 01:04 AM Ruby master Misc #12004: Code of Conduct
- Ruby Grape has adopted a code of conduct, adapted from the Contributor Covenant, http://www.ruby-grape.org/code_of_co...
- 02:16 AM Ruby master Bug #4580 (Third Party's Issue): actionpack-3.0.6/lib/action_controller/metal/renderers.rb: 74 SEGFAULT
This happens in a big project. I tried to isolate it without much success :(
Also available in: Atom