stiuna (Juan Gregorio)
- Login: stiuna
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/21/2019
- Last connection: 12/09/2019
- 06:55 AM Ruby master Misc #16396: What is the reason for this behaviour of Find.find?
- > pp Dir['/tmp/**/**/']
Hello, I loved your alternative, from now on I'll use Dir.
Regarding the "bug" of ...
- 01:03 PM Ruby master Misc #16396 (Open): What is the reason for this behaviour of Find.find?
- When I have a script at `D:\Downloads\Ruby 2.5.3\rbL\comp\codeShort.rb` with few other files in the same folder, the ...
- 12:01 PM Ruby master Bug #16395 (Rejected): .any? and .all? methods, flawed.
- The dynamics of the script is simple, no explanations needed, look for yourselves:
- 09:23 AM Ruby master Bug #16269 (Closed): Every 4 bytes the Integer.sqrt(n) method closes abruptly
- If the variable `size_byte` (starting from 8) is a multiple of 4 the program fails.
But as an example let's start wi...
Also available in: Atom