headius (Charles Nutter)
- Login: headius
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 03/27/2020
- 06:45 PM Ruby master Feature #16744 (Open): Flag to load current bundle without using bundle exec
- The `bundle exec` command is used by Ruby users primarily to start up a Ruby command or application with only its spe...
- 07:44 PM Ruby master Revision 2b6848af (git): [ruby/irb] Require jruby lib to get JRuby.compile_ir
- 12:09 AM Ruby master Bug #16383: TracePoint does not report calls to attribute reader methods
- > On microbenchmark, it is 30% slower, so we need to invent a hack to support it.
In JRuby, that hack is called th...
- 10:49 PM Ruby master Revision e57dd8c2 (git): Mask RubyVM-specific test
- 02:42 PM Ruby master Revision 03f9e874 (git): Don't tweak RubyVM compile options if it's not defined
- 10:27 PM Ruby master Feature #16663 (Open): Add block or filtered forms of Kernel#caller to allow early bail-out
- There are many libraries that use `caller` or `caller_locations` to gather stack information for logging or instrumen...
- 12:01 AM Ruby master Feature #16614: New method cache mechanism for Guild
- > In current TruffleRuby, every module has an Assumption, and we simply collect the Assumption of every module we wen...
- 06:33 PM Ruby master Feature #16614: New method cache mechanism for Guild
- > does this has any effect or is affected by method missing?
In JRuby, the lookup of method_missing is cached, and...
- 06:09 PM Ruby master Feature #16614: New method cache mechanism for Guild
- This is very nearly how JRuby works today.
Each class has a local cache of method lookups. This cache and call sit...
- 03:15 PM Ruby master Revision 569f56e0 (git): [ruby/io-console] Filter Ruby engine name rather than just /ruby/
- This breaks tests using this path on JRuby because the `jruby`
executable turns into `jjruby` after the sub.
Also available in: Atom