headius (Charles Nutter)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 04/25/2018
- Ruby trunk (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, Contributor, 12/13/2012)
- Backport191 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport192 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 05:12 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15711: Remove use of _id2ref from DRb
- Ok, unfortunately I'm not sure that WeakMap will work for this purpose. It works based on identity (which would not w...
- 04:47 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15711: Remove use of _id2ref from DRb
- I added a mutex and pushed the base implementation as a PR here: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2102
I can try ...
- 04:31 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15711: Remove use of _id2ref from DRb
- We almost had agreement on adding a reference queue here: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/6309
- 03:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15711 (Assigned): Remove use of _id2ref from DRb
- This issue relates to https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15408
DRb uses `_idref` internally to implement a weak map...
- 04:02 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15408: Deprecate object_id and _id2ref
- Sorry for the delay folks, I was intermittently blocked from accessing bugs.ruby-lang.org, but things are working now...
- 03:25 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15626: Manual Compaction for MRI's GC (`GC.compact`)
- We have already discussed in https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/15408 the deprecation and eventual removal of _id2ref,...
- 08:42 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15661: Disallow concurrent Dir.chdir with block
- @nobu I actually considered that my first preference, except for the introduction of a new global lock.
I worry ab...
- 01:21 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15605: json library needs more frequent releases
- FWIW we did just get a json 2.2.0 release. The base problem stands, however.
- 12:19 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15661 (Open): Disallow concurrent Dir.chdir with block
- `Dir.chdir` with a block should disallow concurrent use, since it will almost never produce the results a user expect...
- 03:28 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15605: json library needs more frequent releases
- > Perhaps a better general solution may be to allow the ruby main team to decide who is co-owner of gems IF these gem...
Also available in: Atom