headius (Charles Nutter)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 12/16/2008
- Last connection: 09/08/2019
- Ruby master (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby 1.8 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Ruby (Developer, Contributor, 12/13/2012)
- Backport191 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport192 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- Backport193 (Developer, 12/13/2012)
- CommonRuby (Developer, 12/21/2012)
- Backport200 (Developer, 02/17/2013)
- Backport187 (Developer, 06/18/2013)
- Backport21 (Developer, 12/21/2013)
- Backport22 (Developer, 12/19/2014)
- 04:28 PM Ruby master Feature #11473: Immutable String literal in Ruby 3
- I regret missing this "final" decision, but I believe we should reconsider.
> I am sure introducing this could cau...
- 02:19 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- > For example, String#to_s returns itself and mutating sth.to_s is therefore not safe if sth can be a String.
- 08:51 AM Ruby master Feature #16150: Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- Another idea: #to_z
- 05:10 AM Ruby master Feature #16150 (Open): Add a way to request a frozen string from to_s
- Much of the time when a user calls to_s, they are just looking for a simple string representation to display or to in...
- 09:58 PM Ruby master Revision 0a9d74f8 (git): Move pread + pwrite tests out of RUBY_ENGINE block
- These tests were guarded by a RUBY_ENGINE of "ruby" even though they test an official Ruby feature (pread/pwrite adde...
- 11:03 AM Ruby master Revision 84236479 (git): Use host_os from RbConfig to detect host OS.
- RUBY_PLATFORM on JRuby is always "java", so it will not reflect
the host operating system. This regex appears to be t...
- 07:56 AM Ruby master Revision f9f02e82 (git): Use JRuby equivalent of RubyVM.compile.
- RubyVM is specific to CRuby and not supported on JRuby. This is
the equivalent operation.
- 08:50 PM Ruby master Bug #15791 (Closed): Clarify reason for RbConfig's ruby_version not reflecting "teeny" value
- Ok, if this is supposed to map the the ABI version, then I guess we'll leave it as is. It doesn't really have the sam...
- 10:17 PM Ruby master Bug #15791: Clarify reason for RbConfig's ruby_version not reflecting "teeny" value
- MSP-Greg (Greg L) wrote:
> I always consider `RbConfig::CONFIG['ruby_version']` as the ABI version, which is used in...
- 03:48 PM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- I'm +1 for single variable using `@`.
Also available in: Atom