prajjwal (Prajjwal Singh)
- Login: prajjwal
- Registered on: 09/04/2019
- Last connection: 09/04/2020
- 11:33 PM Ruby master Feature #16913 (Open): Add `ARGF#each_io`
- Add an iterator for each file supplied on the command line, or STDIN. `ARGF#each_io`
## Current Status
- 06:39 AM Ruby master Feature #16665: Add an Array#except_index method
- There needs to be more discussion on the behavior of this method.
Logically, `except_indices` should be the compleme...
- 12:58 AM Ruby master Feature #16665: Add an Array#except_index method
- In my opinion `omit_indices` is the best name in the thread so far, but I'm not a huge fan of making my methods verbs...
- 06:21 AM Ruby master Misc #16678 (Open): Array#values_at has unintuitive behavior when supplied a range starting with negative index
- Consider the following:
# frozen_string_literal: true
a = (1..5).to_a
p a.values_at(3..5) # => [4,...
- 01:03 AM Ruby master Feature #16673: total_timeout for Net::HTTP
- `+1`. This is something I'd love to see implemented because this is actually the most common use case for me.
- 06:59 AM Ruby master Revision c8542ab4 (git): Add: Array#intersection method
- 06:57 AM Ruby master Feature #16155: Add an Array#intersection method
- Implementation is currently based on `Array#&`, which is elegant but might end up allocating a whole bunch of arrays ...
- 05:18 AM Ruby master Feature #16155: Add an Array#intersection method
- Hi all,
I've added an initial implementation of this based on `Array#&` on github (https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pu...
- 11:14 PM Ruby master Feature #16231: Add #location to Net::HTTPResponse
- Seems like a good first issue, I'd like to take this up if there's any interest in having it.
Also available in: Atom