myronmarston (Myron Marston)
- Login: myronmarston
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 02/28/2011
- Last connection: 08/18/2022
- 05:05 PM Ruby master Feature #16122: Data: simple immutable value object
- If “data” is the naming direction folks like, I think the class name should be DataClass. This aligns with kotlin (wh...
- 09:48 PM Ruby master Feature #16122: Data: simple immutable value object
- I'm quite fond of this proposal--I basically never use Struct unless I specifically need mutability and have been usi...
- 08:52 PM Ruby master Bug #17488 (Closed): Regression in Ruby 3: Hash#key? is non-deterministic when argument uses DelegateClass
- Upon upgrading a library to run on Ruby 3.0, I have observed that `Hash#key?` has non-deterministic behavior when the...
- 06:52 AM Ruby master Feature #14045: Lazy Proc allocation for block parameters
- > Don't report a bug on a closed feature, report it as a new bug (and link to the feature), thanks.
Thanks, I wasn...
- 06:47 AM Ruby master Feature #14267 (Closed): Lazy proc allocation introduced in #14045 creates regression
- The following script consistently prints `Proc equality: true` on versions of Ruby before 2.5, but prints `Proc equal...
- 08:31 PM Ruby master Feature #14045: Lazy Proc allocation for block parameters
- For those who are interested, the work around I've implemented in RSpec is [here](
- 08:14 PM Ruby master Feature #14045: Lazy Proc allocation for block parameters
- This change introduces a bug in RSpec. I'm working on a work around for RSpec (and hope to cut a release with a fix ...
- 07:53 PM Ruby master Feature #11491: Add descriptive methods to Method & UnboundMethod
- I think that `Method#instance_method?` and `UnboundMethod#instance_method?` would be very confusing, because my menta...
- 06:37 PM Ruby master Bug #11113: Time ranges cannot be used in case statements in 1.9+ but they could in 1.8.7
- Thanks for the prompt fix, @nobu!!
On a side note, I wasn't notified by email of your fix even though I'm watching...
- 10:56 PM Ruby master Bug #11113: Time ranges cannot be used in case statements in 1.9+ but they could in 1.8.7
- > The "can't iterate" error is simply because Time is float-based: there is no succ number.
Floats don't have a `s...
Also available in: Atom