konsolebox (K B)
- Login: konsolebox
- Registered on: 05/28/2019
- Last connection: 11/07/2022
- 10:10 AM Ruby master Revision 419ad1e1 (git): [ruby/optparse] Also accept '-' as an optional argument (https://github.com/ruby/optparse/pull/35)
- 12:15 AM Ruby master Bug #18783: OptionParser should recognize "-" as an optional argument
- Any thoughts on this?
I created a PR: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/5918
- 03:46 AM Ruby master Bug #18783 (Open): OptionParser should recognize "-" as an optional argument
- ``` ruby
optarg = nil
OptionParser.new do |parser|
parser.on("-o", "--opt [ARG]", "Optio...
- 06:23 PM Ruby master Feature #12125: Proposal: Shorthand operator for Object#method
- Has `&&` been considered?
It can also adapt to outside usage so `&F...
- 09:04 AM Ruby master Feature #18004: Add Async to the stdlib
- shan (Shannon Skipper) wrote in #note-2:
> It seemed nice for Ruby to also ship with a concurrent I/O library if a pr...
- 07:30 PM Ruby master Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- rogeriochaves (Rogerio Chaves) wrote:
> May I give yet another suggestion? What about :., it would keep the visual e...
- 07:28 AM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> I just realized that there can be a rationale for using `@` as (part of) the default...
- 12:58 PM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- I prefer the single @ syntax as well. It will be a huge help since I don't like using the (&:method) syntax. I like...
- 01:45 PM Ruby master Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- phluid61 (Matthew Kerwin) wrote:
> `a|:b` means `a | :b` and `a=:b` means `a = :b`
Yes I implied that a space is ...
- 07:37 AM Ruby master Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- konsolebox (K B) wrote:
> nobu (Nobuyoshi Nakada) wrote:
> > duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote:
> > > As for the assignm...
Also available in: Atom