Skade (Florian Gilcher)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 11/22/2008
- Last connection: 10/25/2015
- 12:46 AM Ruby master Bug #10976 (Closed): SEGV: `p ()...0`
- The following program crashes ruby-2.2.1-p85:
Note that the following works:
()..0 # ...
- 10:40 PM Ruby master Bug #9387 (Closed): Documentation for Range#size is incomplete
- The documentation for Range#size does not mention the case where not all arguments are instances of Numeric, in which...
- 09:44 PM Ruby master Feature #4877: Unify Variable Expansion within Strings
- "#test" is used _very_ often, especially in many test suites out there, as it is the notation used for instance metho...
- 12:21 AM Ruby master Feature #2348: RBTree Should be Added to the Standard Library
thanks for the patch, I applied it with a minor addition (also matching on HAVE_RB_EXEC_RECURSIVE in...
- 07:38 AM Ruby master Feature #2348: RBTree Should be Added to the Standard Library
On Nov 8, 2009, at 6:11 PM, James Gray wrote:
> Feature #2348: RBTree Should be Added to the Standard Li...
- 06:32 PM Ruby master Bug #791 (Closed): Fiber using a Proc object with a parameter having default value doesn't work
If you pass a Proc with a default value on a parameter into a Fiber, the default value is ignored.
- 06:29 PM Ruby master Bug #790: Unexpected Behaviour: Fibers as superclass don
Sorry, hit the wrong button:
Fibers as superclass don't call initialize of derived class. This is probab...
- 06:27 PM Ruby master Bug #790 (Closed): Unexpected Behaviour: Fibers as superclass don
This is possibly just undocumented and intended behaviour:
Also available in: Atom