antares (Michael Klishin)
- 04:36 AM Ruby master Bug #6077 (Closed): Segmentation faults on trunk after r34788
- trunk fails to pass tests due to segmentation fauls, the issue seems to be introduced in r34788 (https://github.com/r...
- 02:23 PM Ruby master Bug #5868: make failed on i686-linux from Bitmap Marking GC
- I've been told that this is the same issue we are seeing on travis-ci.org: http://travis-ci.org/#!/ruby/ruby/builds/4...
- 02:55 PM Ruby master Bug #5252: Segmentation Fault
- Then you should check your proprietary extension for potentially missing GC guard: http://timetobleed.com/the-broken-...
- 01:01 PM Ruby master Bug #5252: Segmentation Fault
- Are you using any C extensions or libraries that may depend on C extensions? This looks like a well-know type of prob...
- 02:39 AM Backport192 Backport #5099: Backport r31875 load path performance problem
- Luis: I am sorry but this and YAML parser bug backports have been ignored for months. It is time to step up and bring...
- 02:26 AM Backport192 Backport #5099: Backport r31875 load path performance problem
- I second this request. It is surprising how little attention this performance regression had gotten. Many application...
- 05:02 AM Ruby master Bug #5015: method_added" is called in addition to "method_undefined
- Lazaridis Ilias: changing behaviors of the fundamental classes because of one use case doesn't feel right. In fact, i...
- 10:58 PM Ruby master Bug #3924: Performance bug (in require?)
- I second Hiroshi's suggestion to solve this for 1.9.x and not just 1.9.3.
- 06:20 AM Ruby master Feature #5009: Bang method (!) consistency in Ruby 2 API
- If this is a proposal for renaming aforementioned methods, it will break a lot of existing code. If the idea is to ad...
- 11:13 PM Ruby master Feature #5005: Provide convenient access to original methods
When module is included into a class, Ruby adds a new anonymous (in a sense that it will be skipped by Cla...
Also available in: Atom