chocolateboy (Chocolate Boy)
- 07:54 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- sawa (Tsuyoshi Sawada) wrote:
> This looks to me like splitting Ruby into two dialects and letting the programmer ...
- 11:09 PM Ruby trunk Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- TL; DR: a keyword (e.g. `it`) could be used without breaking backwards-compatibility via a **pragma** e.g.:
- 01:10 AM Ruby trunk Feature #14982: Improve namespace system in ruby to avoiding top-level names chaos
- I like this idea (and the other suggestions and implementations). I proposed something similar for Crystal a while ba...
- 08:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15720 (Open): SystemStackError when referencing a refinement in a module that isn't used
refine Kernel do
Also available in: Atom