ebryn (Erik Bryn)
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 10/12/2010
- Last connection: 10/12/2010
- 07:56 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3931: Timezone offset changing during addition
Are you sure? This is new behavior in 1.9.2. I've tested with 1.8.7 & 1.9.1 and this doesn't occur.
- 02:04 PM Ruby trunk Bug #3931 (Rejected): Timezone offset changing during addition
Here's the original code that I found this bug with:
ruby-1.9.2-p0 > t = Time.local(1900, nil, nil, nil, ni...
Also available in: Atom