coatl (caleb clausen)
- Login: coatl
- Registered on: 10/26/2008
- Last connection: 08/23/2010
- 09:47 AM Ruby master Bug #3428: ri outputs ansi escape sequences even when stdout is not a tty
Sorry for the delay getting back to you on this. Here's a patch which expands test_formatter slightly to exer...
- 10:49 PM Ruby master Bug #3428: ri outputs ansi escape sequences even when stdout is not a tty
Since the maintainer of rdoc is AWOL, I feel we really need to have a test for this bug, so that the next tim...
- 06:05 AM Ruby master Feature #3436: Spawn the timer thread lazily
Unfortunately, that timer thread is also somehow involved with the select statement that lurks at the bottom ...
- 04:03 AM Ruby master Feature #3427: instances of Dir class can't be compared
Oh, I see. Dir is actually a directory handle. I was thinking it was just a wrapper around the directory name...
- 03:49 AM Ruby master Bug #3428: ri outputs ansi escape sequences even when stdout is not a tty
Ruby 1.8's ri never prints _any_ escape sequences... at least, I know that's true in 1.8.6.
- 10:30 PM Ruby master Bug #3428 (Closed): ri outputs ansi escape sequences even when stdout is not a tty
ri should only use ansi escape sequences if explicitly asked for or if stdout is known to be a tty. Otherwise...
- 08:10 PM Ruby master Feature #3427 (Rejected): instances of Dir class can't be compared
Dir#== and friends seem to be absent.
$ install/bin/ruby -e 'p Dir.new(".")==Dir.new(".")'
- 08:07 PM Ruby master Feature #3426 (Rejected): exec doesn't allow command lines which begin with an env variable assignment
The documentation for exec states: "If single string is given as the command, it is taken as a command line ...
- 09:55 AM Ruby master Bug #3337: MS-DOS device names are identified as readable_real
- I'm not certain that the above list is complete. Among other things, windows allows programs to define their own ms-d...
- 09:34 AM Ruby master Feature #3176: Thread#priority= should actually do something
I'm attaching a patch for using setpriority on linux and thereby bypassing (on that platform) all the priorit...
Also available in: Atom