msnm (Masahiro Nomoto)
- Login: msnm
- Registered on: 01/04/2019
- Last connection: 04/25/2020
- 11:13 AM Ruby master Feature #9602: Logic with `Enumerable#grep`
- I agree with sawa's opinion. `Enumerable#grep` and other methods using `===` internally should accept more than one ...
- 04:23 AM Ruby master Feature #6362: Modular exponentiation/inverse
* Modular exponentiation is implemented in Ruby 2.5 . https://ruby-doc.org/core/Integer.html#method-i-pow
- 09:06 PM Ruby master Bug #15505: Complex#/ canonicalize rationals only when divisor is Complex
- In Ruby 2.6.0, Complex simplify division result when divisor is Complex, but does not when divisor is another class (...
- 08:52 PM Ruby master Bug #15505 (Closed): Complex#/ canonicalize rationals only when divisor is Complex
Also available in: Atom