marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune)
- Login: marcandre
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 10/20/2008
- Last connection: 12/19/2020
- 09:05 PM Ruby master Feature #17808: Feature Request: JS like splat of Object properties as named method parameters
- I believe the answers given so far should help (i.e. `(**rest)` and defining `to_hash`).
Also looks into `Struct` ...
- 03:10 AM Ruby master Bug #17521: [Matrix stdlib] Zero matrix to the power of zero
- Since `matrix` is a gem that can be updated independently from Ruby, I think backports are not required. In addition,...
- 05:04 PM Ruby master Feature #17785: Allow named parameters to be keywords
- My main objection to `local_variable_get` is that it's super verbose / ugly.
> How would you handle `foo(class_, c...
- 01:38 PM Ruby master Feature #17790: Have a way to clear a String without resetting its capacity
- Looks good. I doubt very much that this would be a compatibility concern.
- 10:27 PM CommonRuby Feature #11541 (Closed): Let attr_accessor, _reader & _writer return symbols of the defined methods
- Shipped in Ruby 3.0
- 09:43 PM Ruby master Feature #17786: Proposal: new "ends" keyword
- Please no. Error prone, not particularly useful, can not be nested, potentially incompatible, ...
- 04:55 PM Ruby master Feature #17785: Allow named parameters to be keywords
- Clearly, `class_` is much simpler and much faster than `binding.local_variable_get(:class)`...
- 03:08 PM Ruby master Feature #17785 (Open): Allow named parameters to be keywords
- We should allow named parameters to be keywords and use add a trailing `_` to the corresponding variable:
- 12:35 PM Ruby master Misc #17734: DevelopersMeeting20210416Japan
- * [Feature #15198] Add Array#intersect? (marcandre)
* Ok to add?
- 12:32 PM Ruby master Feature #15198: Array#intersect?
- I am positive on the feature as has valid use cases, it can be optimized in C and as a bonus adds no cognitive load.
Also available in: Atom