Conrad.Irwin (Conrad Irwin)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/15/2010
- Last connection: 02/06/2014
- 07:52 AM Ruby trunk Bug #9494 (Closed): Race condition in autoload of Digest::SHA256, etc.
- At the moment the digest extension uses const_missing to implement autoload. Unfortunately there's a race condition: ...
- 02:50 PM Ruby trunk Bug #4487: require_relative fails in an eval'ed file
- This bug also affects pry: https://github.com/pry/pry/issues/880. Our use-case is slightly different because we are d...
- 04:07 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7772: Consider bumping stack size in ruby_qsort
- Patch to bump size to 64
- 04:06 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7772 (Closed): Consider bumping stack size in ruby_qsort
- At the moment the maximum size of the stack is 32. The comment implies this should be enough for arrays with up to 2*...
- 09:41 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7536 (Closed): local variables added to TOPLEVEL_BINDING in -r are broken
- If a library that you require in the -r flag of ruby evals things in TOPLEVEL_BINDING (e.g. RUBY_OPT=-rbundler/setup)...
- 06:35 PM Ruby trunk Bug #7214: Ruby 2.0 breaks support for some debugging tools
- Hey ko1,
Your debugging API looks good :).
It would be great to do this in a gem, but we can't create binding objec...
- 03:51 PM Ruby trunk Feature #3575 (Closed): String#split is inconsistent with empty string and negative limit
I expect: "".split(",", -1) == [""]
Currently: "".split(",", -1) == 
According to the documentation...
Also available in: Atom