palkan (Vladimir Dementyev)
- Login: palkan
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 07/12/2018
- Last connection: 02/25/2021
- 11:34 PM Ruby master Revision 1b89b999 (git): Mark pattern labels as unremoveable
- Peephole optimization doesn't play well with find pattern at
least. The only case when a pattern matching could have
- 09:27 PM Ruby master Bug #17534: Pattern-matching is broken with find pattern
- As a quick fix I propose marking patterns as unremoveable: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/4094
- 08:32 PM Ruby master Bug #17534: Pattern-matching is broken with find pattern
- So, what I found: the bug is caused by `iseq_peephole_optimize` and find patterns iseq incompatibility; `remove_unrea...
- 04:59 PM Ruby master Bug #17534: Pattern-matching is broken with find pattern
- palkan (Vladimir Dementyev) wrote in #note-1:
> That could be related to https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/3104.
- 07:18 AM Ruby master Bug #17534: Pattern-matching is broken with find pattern
- zverok (Victor Shepelev) wrote:
> The minimal reproduction code:
> case [1, 2, 3]
> in y
> puts ...
- 04:44 PM Ruby master Feature #17260: Promote pattern matching to official feature
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-8:
> We can document that this constraint is projected in the futu...
- 01:13 PM Ruby master Feature #17260: Promote pattern matching to official feature
- ktsj (Kazuki Tsujimoto) wrote:
> I propose to promote pattern matching to official feature.
> The current speci...
- 11:05 AM Ruby master Feature #16461: Proc#using
- Disclaimer: I'm a big fan of refinements; they make Ruby more expressive (or chaotic 😉) and allow developers to be mo...
- 02:18 PM Ruby master Feature #15236: add support for hash shorthand
- For all interested in this feature, I've added support for it in the latest Ruby Next (Ruby transpiler) release (http...
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Revision c9ee34a1 (git): Add #deconstruct cache to find pattern
Also available in: Atom