palkan (Vladimir Dementyev)
- Login: palkan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/12/2018
- Last connection: 12/30/2019
- 12:59 AM Ruby master Revision e8821876 (git): syntax.rdoc: remove "experimental" from refinements (#2796)
- 08:07 PM Ruby master Feature #16355: Raise NoMatchingPatternError when `expr in pat` doesn't match
- Agree, that it could save users from unexpected behavior.
On the other hand, raising an exception drastically limi...
- 07:04 PM Ruby master Feature #16241 (Open): Shorter syntax for anonymous refinements
- The original discussion is here https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14344.
- Refinements are often used in-pl...
- 03:56 PM Ruby master Feature #16122: Struct::Value: simple immutable value object
- zverok (Victor Shepelev) wrote:
> **Why not a gem?**
> * I believe that concept is that simple, that nobody *wi...
- 10:14 PM Ruby master Feature #15966: Introducing experimental features behind a flag, disabled by default
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> I expect gems wouldn't use it anyway because of the extra needed flag.
I think, m...
- 09:13 PM Ruby master Feature #14344: refine at class level
- matz (Yukihiro Matsumoto) wrote:
> I understand the need. But I cannot accept the proposed syntax for two reasons.
- 04:04 PM Ruby master Feature #14344: refine at class level
- shevegen (Robert A. Heiler) wrote:
> I think that:
> using do
> refine Array do
> Is not good....
- 09:53 PM Ruby master Misc #15462: DevelopersMeeting20190110Japan
- * [Feature #14344] refine at class level
* there are some proposals for shorter refinements syntax; want to hear c...
- 10:41 PM Ruby master Feature #14344: refine at class level
- I'm also also using refinements a lot and in most cases I use "inlined" refinements, so would be glad to have a short...
- 10:20 PM Ruby master Bug #15498 (Closed): Update Refinements documentation
- [The current documentation](http://ruby-doc.org/core-2.6/doc/syntax/refinements_rdoc.html) still states:
> When usin...
Also available in: Atom