palkan (Vladimir Dementyev)
- Login: palkan
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 07/12/2018
- Last connection: 05/13/2020
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Revision 6770d8f1 (git): Add pattern matching with arrays benchmark
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Revision 53203757 (git): Optimize array pattern matching by caching #deconstruct value
- 04:51 AM Ruby master Revision c9ee34a1 (git): Add #deconstruct cache to find pattern
- 07:34 PM Ruby master Misc #16693: DevelopersMeeting20200410Japan
- * [Bug #16660] `Struct#deconstruct_keys` inconsistent behavior (palkan)
* Any feedback on the proposed behaviour in...
- 11:42 PM Ruby master Bug #16660: Struct#deconstruct_keys inconsistent behavior
- (For some reason cannot edit the original post).
> Prior to that change an empty hash was returned in both cases.
- 10:13 PM Ruby master Bug #16660 (Rejected): Struct#deconstruct_keys inconsistent behavior
- Here is an example of a kind of surprising (at least to me) `Struct#deconstruct_keys` behaviour:
klass = ...
- 12:59 AM Ruby master Revision e8821876 (git): syntax.rdoc: remove "experimental" from refinements (#2796)
- 08:07 PM Ruby master Feature #16355: Raise NoMatchingPatternError when `expr in pat` doesn't match
- Agree, that it could save users from unexpected behavior.
On the other hand, raising an exception drastically limi...
- 07:04 PM Ruby master Feature #16241 (Open): Shorter syntax for anonymous refinements
- The original discussion is here https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14344.
- Refinements are often used in-pl...
- 03:56 PM Ruby master Feature #16122: Struct::Value: simple immutable value object
- zverok (Victor Shepelev) wrote:
> **Why not a gem?**
> * I believe that concept is that simple, that nobody *wi...
Also available in: Atom