knedlsepp (Josef Kemetmüller)
- 11:23 AM Ruby master Bug #13284: IA64 ruby 2.4 miniruby segfault
- I tried a few suggestions, which did not work out for me:
- Configure with --with-setjmp-type=_setjmp
- Compile usi...
- 11:20 AM Ruby master Bug #8017: Got segmentation fault on attempt to install ruby 2.0.0-p0 on Mac 10.6.8 via RVM
- FYI: I had the same problem and could fix it by setting the stacksize to unlimited `ulimit -s unlimited`.
- 10:28 AM Ruby master Bug #11030: Ruby 2.2.1 fails to compile with hardened GCC
- For me it helped to increase my stack size limit using ulimit -s unlimited.
- 10:28 AM Ruby master Bug #11457: miniruby SEGVs on CentOS 5
- For me it helped to increase my stack size limit using `ulimit -s unlimited`.
Also available in: Atom