amadan (Goran Topic)
- Login: amadan
- Registered on: 06/01/2018
- Last connection: 05/06/2020
- 10:45 PM Ruby master Bug #14804: GzipReader cannot read Freebase dump (but gzcat/zless can)
- (Note that `f.each_line.count` would return the wrong result anyway, due to https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/14805 ,...
- 07:27 AM Ruby master Bug #14804 (Closed): GzipReader cannot read Freebase dump (but gzcat/zless can)
- This is likely related to https://stackoverflow.com/questions/35354951/gzipstream-quietly-fails-on-large-file-stream-...
- 07:41 AM Ruby master Bug #14805 (Closed): Enumerator#count is silently limited to int32
- One takes for granted that integers will be promoted into bigints in Ruby when needed.
Not so with `Enumerator#count...
Also available in: Atom