dylants (Dylan Thacker-Smith)
- Login: dylants
- Registered on: 03/12/2018
- Last connection: 08/04/2020
- 07:57 PM Ruby master Bug #14607: Fix use of the rb_profile_frames start parameter
- The original patch has a merge conflict. However, I have opened a pull request with the fix for this issue (https://...
- 09:20 PM Ruby master Feature #12928: Use socket conect_timeout in net stdlib for open_timeout
- It looks like we can now use the `resolv_timeout` `Socket.tcp` option that was recently added by https://bugs.ruby-la...
- 06:21 PM Ruby master Feature #16336: Allow private constants to be accessed with absolute references
- https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16123 added support for making private methods calls explicitly through `self`, so ...
- 06:37 AM Ruby master Bug #16332 (Closed): `defined?` constant access on `nil` is inconsistent with normal constant access
- Applied in changeset commit:git|ac112f2b5dc7e16ccde8f048be80946187a033b0.
Avoid top-level search for nest...
- 06:36 AM Ruby master Revision ac112f2b (git): Avoid top-level search for nested constant reference from nil in defined?
- Fixes [Bug #16332]
Constant access was changed to no longer allow top-level constant access
through `nil`, but `defi...
- 06:36 AM Ruby master Revision 7913daf3 (git): Add missing Makefile dependencies for the tool/insns2vm.rb script
- 08:54 PM Ruby master Feature #16336 (Open): Allow private constants to be accessed with absolute references
- The purpose of constant privacy is to keep a constant from being accessed from outside the namespace. As such, it ca...
- 04:42 PM Ruby master Bug #16332 (Closed): `defined?` constant access on `nil` is inconsistent with normal constant access
- The fix for https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/11718 to disallow constant access through `nil` (e.g. `nil::CONSTANT`) ...
- 01:22 PM Ruby master Bug #16187: Hash#replace no longer rehashes keys for small (array table) hashes
- This can be closed now. It was fixed by commit b9702590445dfea62d271d0a5c942b7adfaaacdd.
Sorry, I should have lin...
- 08:29 AM Ruby master Bug #16121 (Closed): Stop making a redundant hash copy in Hash#dup
- Applied in changeset commit:git|b9702590445dfea62d271d0a5c942b7adfaaacdd.
Stop making a redundant hash co...
Also available in: Atom