patbl (Patrick Brinich-Langlois)
- 05:44 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14716: SecureRandom throwing an error in Ruby 2.5.1
- I worked around this problem by forcing `SecureRandom` to use the OpenSSL gem:
- 10:54 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14716: SecureRandom throwing an error in Ruby 2.5.1
- We also got this error after upgrading to 2.5.1 (we had been on 2.4.2). We're also on a v3.13 kernel (3.13.0-24-gener...
- 11:02 PM Ruby trunk Bug #14488 (Open): Unicode characters prevent [[:punct:]] character class from matching certain characters in subsequent matches
- In 2.3.5, `[[:punct:]]` doesn't match `+`. In 2.5.0, it does. In 2.4.3, it matches, but not after you match against a...
Also available in: Atom