inopinatus (Joshua GOODALL)
- Login: inopinatus
- Registered on: 01/11/2018
- Last connection: 05/23/2020
- 03:33 AM Ruby master Feature #16818: Rename `Range#%` to `Range#/`
- I visualise a bag of grain. If I'm asked to divide it by three, I will make three piles of grain. If I'm asked to mod...
- 11:43 PM Ruby master Feature #16818: Rename `Range#%` to `Range#/`
- > x / y reads "divide x by y", not "divide x into y parts"
I'm not sure I understand the difference, but neverthel...
- 09:45 AM Ruby master Feature #16494: Allow hash unpacking in non-lambda Proc
- I am another person with blocks affected in a production application codebase, found sixteen uses.
I see a cluster...
- 02:34 AM Ruby master Feature #15323: [PATCH] Proposal: Add Enumerable#filter_map
- Could this take argument as well? I'd be keen for something in the spirit of `Enumerable#grep` but where an (optiona...
- 05:56 AM Ruby master Misc #16114: Naming of "beginless range"
- I hope this discussion leads to Ruby having Ranges congruent to all the mathematical intervals.
Today we have righ...
- 09:25 AM Ruby master Feature #16102: `Symbol#call`
- I propose this general solution.
diff --git a/array.c b/array.c
index 3717c3ff34..3809af01cf 100644
- 02:54 AM Ruby master Feature #15975: Add Array#pluck
- My apologies, yes, there was a cut-and-paste error on show for a few minutes, and you were quick enough to see it. I...
- 07:13 AM Ruby master Feature #15975: Add Array#pluck
- I think that's pretty limited. #pluck is a fairly crude method, fine for Rails but hardly befitting the Ruby standard...
- 02:01 AM Ruby master Feature #15799: pipeline operator
- Please consider adjusting the precedence of the pipeline operator to be above that of assignment. I was surprised by ...
- 04:22 AM Ruby master Feature #11076: Enumerable method count_by
- A histogram refers to counts of items in ranges of otherwise continuous data. But this function is more general than ...
Also available in: Atom