KINGSABRI (KING SABRI)
- Login: KINGSABRI
- Registered on: 01/03/2018
- Last connection: 07/20/2018
- 09:59 PM Ruby master Bug #14928: [BUG] Segmentation fault | Fiddle with Windows APIs
- > The second argument of RtlMoveMemory is source pointer, not the size.
> And, buf is an array of single char string...
- 09:06 PM Ruby master Bug #14928 (Rejected): [BUG] Segmentation fault | Fiddle with Windows APIs
- Hello guys
I need help in `Fiddle` it's really missing documentation and examples
I have the following code (htt...
- 03:43 PM Ruby master Feature #14278: Ambiguous Exception for OpenSSL::HMAC.digest
- thanks @shevegen for your reply.
and yeah I believe we completely agree on everything here. The error should be mor...
- 02:37 PM Ruby master Feature #14278: Ambiguous Exception for OpenSSL::HMAC.digest
- Hanmac (Hans Mackowiak) wrote:
> the Error Message is common for all other stuff, check for example File.read(nil) h...
- 07:53 PM Ruby master Feature #14278 (Open): Ambiguous Exception for OpenSSL::HMAC.digest
- The `OpenSSL::HMAC.digest` shows unclear and ambiguous exception when key is nil.
Also available in: Atom