y-yagi (Yuji Yaginuma)
- Login: y-yagi
- Registered on: 10/12/2017
- Last connection: 06/22/2020
- 11:02 AM Ruby master Misc #16444: What is the reason for the warning of IRB?
- Thanks for your feedback. OK. I understood that too late to discuss and a message is as expected.
I think it wo...
- 05:39 AM Ruby master Misc #16444 (Closed): What is the reason for the warning of IRB?
- Ruby 2.7 always shows a warning when starting IRB. Why is this necessary?
Of course, ways to suppress the warning...
- 11:32 PM Ruby master Feature #16255: Make `monitor.rb` built-in
- Thanks for your response! I understood the support policy.
- 02:25 AM Ruby master Bug #16398: Active Support unit test error since caac5f777ae288b5982708b8690e712e1cae0cf6
- This is due to refactoring of `Monitor` class. Ref: https://bugs.ruby-lang.org/issues/16255#note-3
- 11:13 PM Ruby master Feature #16255: Make `monitor.rb` built-in
- > The latest google-cloud-pubsub breaks too because new_cond comes before initialization:
Rails encountered the s...
- 05:20 AM Ruby master Feature #16255: Make `monitor.rb` built-in
- This change breaks the library that extends `Monitor` class.
For example, Rails has such class and it breaks in Rub...
- 04:24 AM Ruby master Revision 18953416 (git): Fix documentation of `MonitorMixin#new_cond` [ci skip] (#2707)
- Since https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/2576,
`new_cond` uses the Monitor object, not the receiver.
- 01:09 PM Ruby master Revision 0036aa35 (git): Add version that FreeBSD supports `CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID` [ci skip]
- Seems FreeBSD already supported `CLOCK_PROCESS_CPUTIME_ID`.
That added by https://reviews.freebsd.org/rS239347 and th...
- 11:02 PM Ruby master Bug #15439: Time object's zone generated by Time.getlocal returns a strange value
- It does not seem to happen if `utc` is not used.
$ ruby -ve 'p Time.new.getlocal(0).zone'
ruby 2.6.0dev (20...
- 03:29 AM Ruby master Bug #15439 (Closed): Time object's zone generated by Time.getlocal returns a strange value
- Time object's zone generated by Time.getlocal returns a strange value in Ruby 2.6
$ ruby -v -e 'p Time.new....
Also available in: Atom