f3ndot (Justin Bull)
- Login: f3ndot
- Registered on: 09/20/2017
- Last connection: 01/18/2021
- 02:09 PM Ruby master Feature #16833 (Open): Add Enumerator#empty?
- It was surprising to me that Enumerator, something mixed into Array, does not include `#empty?`. I think it is reason...
- 03:20 PM Ruby master Feature #16559: Net::HTTP#request injects "Connection: close" header if #started? is false, wasting HTTP server resources
- I have chased this down to an opportunistic setting of 'Connection: close' header if-and-only-if #request is called w...
- 03:50 AM Ruby master Feature #16559 (Open): Net::HTTP#request injects "Connection: close" header if #started? is false, wasting HTTP server resources
There appears to be a bug in Net::HTTP#request (and thus #get, #post, etc.) on an instance that isn't expli...
- 11:38 PM Ruby master Bug #14461: Public SecureRandom.alphanumeric method does not appear in rdoc generated documentation
- Apologies, this looks like a bug in rdoc that was resolved late 2017:
- 07:46 PM Ruby master Bug #14461 (Rejected): Public SecureRandom.alphanumeric method does not appear in rdoc generated documentation
- The `private def` keywords for methods above the `SecureRandom.alphanumeric` definition (method via #10849) appear to...
- 09:20 PM Ruby master Feature #10849: Adding an alphanumeric function to SecureRandom
- As an end user of Ruby, I'd like to be able to generate all sorts of cryptographically secure random characters. Ther...
Also available in: Atom