zanker (Zachary Anker)
- Login: zanker
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 09/08/2017
- Last connection: 02/26/2018
- 06:26 PM Ruby master Bug #13882: Exception in `ensure` stops threads from exiting
- ko1 (Koichi Sasada) wrote:
> Sorry for long absent.
> The point is "when should we check `to_kill` flag"?
- 08:17 PM Ruby master Bug #13882 (Assigned): Exception in `ensure` stops threads from exiting
- When the Ruby process is gracefully exiting, if a thread has an exception during an `ensure` block it appears the Rub...
Also available in: Atom