lloeki (Loic Nageleisen)
- Login: lloeki
- Registered on: 08/11/2017
- Last connection: 02/27/2023
- 02:53 PM Ruby master Feature #19078: Introduce `Fiber#storage` for inheritable fiber-scoped variables.
- for the sake of thoroughness the nodejs one above was inspired by .Net https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/dotnet/api/s...
- 01:42 PM Ruby master Feature #19078: Introduce `Fiber#storage` for inheritable fiber-scoped variables.
- This is really nice for some use cases, and I was planning to propose basically exactly what @ioquatix proposed here ...
- 08:50 PM Ruby master Revision 615f79be (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Test platform's version-ness consistently
- The symmetry with the "for command line" case is made more apparent.
- 08:50 PM Ruby master Revision f254b673 (git): [rubygems/rubygems] Test platform parsing stability
- On past versions there were observed cases of inconsistencies when some
platforms were re-parsed.
Ensure that a plat...
- 09:33 AM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- I very much like the feature itself, esp. for one liners you can come up with on a pry prompt. What I very much disli...
- 07:48 AM Ruby master Feature #14982: Improve namespace system in ruby to avoiding top-level names chaos
- Please allow me to humbly present [this design and implementation of import semantics](https://gitlab.com/lloeki/pak)...
- 11:02 PM Ruby master Bug #13806: StringIO encoding conversion
- naruse (Yui NARUSE) wrote:
> The 4th line's comment, 'reads "foo"' is wrong; it returns ''.
> Therefore though i...
- 01:12 PM Ruby master Bug #13806 (Closed): StringIO encoding conversion
- StringIO's doc page says:
> Pseudo I/O on String object.
> Commonly used to simulate `$stdio` or `$stderr`
Also available in: Atom