dunrix (Damon Unrix)
- Login: dunrix
- Registered on: 05/12/2017
- Last connection: 04/13/2019
- 10:14 AM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote:
> I'm not sure what led you to this statement, as the feature does work with lamb...
- 04:44 AM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
- Don't you think it may be just the high time stop throwing yet-another of *half-baked hacks* and cease work on implem...
- 05:05 PM Ruby master Misc #15723: Reconsider numbered parameters
I'm aware this issue is just a tip of an iceberg and Matz has the final say,however I'm worried the Ruby proje...
- 03:29 PM Ruby master Feature #13560: Module#attr_ methods return reasonable values
- > What would perhaps be nice would be to have a way to initialize these to nil, upon
Why nice ?...
- 04:36 PM Ruby master Feature #13559: Change implementation of Feature #6721
- Eregon (Benoit Daloze) wrote:
> In an ideal world, I think #itself with a block doing what #tap does today and #tap ...
- 01:41 PM Ruby master Feature #13559: Change implementation of Feature #6721
- I can see it just as an alternate way of expressing an identity function, not something foreign what would require st...
- 08:16 PM Ruby master Feature #13560 (Closed): Module#attr_ methods return reasonable values
I'm suggesting all `Module#attr_` [methods](http://ruby-doc.org/core-2.4.1/Module.html#method-i-attr_accessor)...
- 06:54 PM Ruby master Feature #13559 (Feedback): Change implementation of Feature #6721
please reconsider implementation of feature request #6721 planned for Ruby 2.5.0 .
Instead of introducing n...
Also available in: Atom