kke (Kimmo Lehto)
- 07:30 AM Ruby master Feature #15899: String#before and String#after
- How about `first` and `last`?
- 07:00 AM Ruby master Feature #15899: String#before and String#after
- > Using partition looks reasonable, and it can accept regexes.
It also has the problem of creating extra objects t...
- 07:27 AM Ruby master Feature #15899 (Open): String#before and String#after
- There seems to be no methods for getting a substring before or after a marker.
Too often I see and have to resort...
- 01:20 PM Ruby master Bug #15644 (Open): ThreadsWait problems with Thread#report_on_exception
- Using ThreadsWait with Thread.report_on_exception is confusing.
ThreadsWait spawns a new thread for waiting on a t...
- 08:34 AM Ruby master Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- Perhaps `<%~` would be good as it resembles the squiggly heredoc `<<~EOB`
I'll try to improve on your PoC.
- 01:05 PM Ruby master Bug #15596 (Rejected): Kernel.warn without arguments should do the same as Kernel.warn(nil)
- Kernel.warn without arguments does not print an empty line to $stderr.
This is inconsistent with `Kernel.puts` and...
- 12:50 PM Ruby master Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- Yes, it appears I made an indentation error in my foo-bar examples. The indentation of `bar` was supposed to be as de...
- 12:04 PM Ruby master Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- Fixed the 2 -> 4 indentation in the bad example and added the "stop indenting" closing tag `|%>` which would be fine ...
Also available in: Atom