kke (Kimmo Lehto)
- 01:20 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15644 (Open): ThreadsWait problems with Thread#report_on_exception
- Using ThreadsWait with Thread.report_on_exception is confusing.
ThreadsWait spawns a new thread for waiting on a t...
- 08:34 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- Perhaps `<%~` would be good as it resembles the squiggly heredoc `<<~EOB`
I'll try to improve on your PoC.
- 01:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #15596 (Open): Kernel.warn without arguments should do the same as Kernel.warn(nil)
- Kernel.warn without arguments does not print an empty line to $stderr.
This is inconsistent with `Kernel.puts` and...
- 12:50 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- Yes, it appears I made an indentation error in my foo-bar examples. The indentation of `bar` was supposed to be as de...
- 12:04 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- Fixed the 2 -> 4 indentation in the bad example and added the "stop indenting" closing tag `|%>` which would be fine ...
- 09:58 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- (missing closing parenthesis)
- 09:55 AM Ruby trunk Feature #15538: Erb indenting / unindenting
- Clarified and added some examples
- 01:35 PM Ruby trunk Feature #15538 (Third Party's Issue): Erb indenting / unindenting
- In `Erb`, would it be possible to add a new tag that would indent the following content to match the depth of the tag...
- 09:26 AM Ruby trunk Bug #13558 (Closed): Array#insert does not typecheck the position argument if it's the only argument
- **rb_ary_insert** does this:
if (argc == 1) return ary;
For Ruby this means:
Also available in: Atom