TylerRick (Tyler Rick)
- Login: TylerRick
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/27/2008
- Last connection: 01/07/2021
- 12:14 AM Ruby master Feature #15580: Proposal: method addition to class String called .indices ( String#indices )
- duerst (Martin Dürst) wrote in #note-1:
> Just a quick question: Should the results include overlaps or not? I.e. is ...
- 12:12 AM Ruby master Feature #15580: Proposal: method addition to class String called .indices ( String#indices )
- See also #6596, which proposes adding a similar method to `Array` (`Array#indexes`).
I don't know which term ("ind...
- 11:53 PM Ruby master Feature #17056 (Open): Array#index: Allow specifying the position to start search as in String#index
- I have a use case of finding the first matching line within a given section in a file. After finding the line number ...
- 11:03 PM Ruby master Feature #6596: New method `Array#indexes`
- I'm not very good at writing C, but here is a reference implementation in Ruby (plus unit tests) in case it's helpful...
- 09:20 PM Ruby master Feature #6596: New method `Array#indexes`
- I would really like to see this included in Ruby. I have wished for this method several times in the past, and again ...
- 07:58 PM Ruby master Feature #11815: Proposal for method `Array#difference`
- I would really like to see this included in Ruby.
Is there anything we can do to move this forward?
Do we just ...
- 11:41 PM Ruby master Feature #8834: Kernel#load_relative
- This seems like a curious omission. It would be useful to have a `load_relative` that loads relative to the script pa...
- 11:14 PM Ruby master Feature #15492 (Open): Let #dig take a "default value" block like Hash#fetch does
- [fetch](https://ruby-doc.org/core-2.6/Hash.html#method-i-fetch) provides multiple ways to handle the case where a key...
- 01:49 AM Ruby master Bug #8316: Can't pass hash to first positional argument; hash interpreted as keyword arguments
- ozydingo (Andrew Schwartz) wrote:
> This is unfortunately still an issue with default values in positional arguments...
- 07:39 PM Ruby master Feature #8564: Extend Module#attr... methods
- I would love to see this added to Ruby too, so that I don't have to repeat myself by **defining** attributes in one p...
Also available in: Atom