rkh (Konstantin Haase)
- Login: rkh
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/25/2010
- Last connection: 08/20/2015
- 12:49 PM Ruby master Bug #10558: failing require digest.so on OSX statically compiled ruby
- This is failing on Travis CI and unfortunately preventing us from offering 2.2.0-preview2.
- 09:34 PM CommonRuby Feature #8947 (Open): make alias, alias_method, attr_* return name of the alias
- Now that def returns the method name, it would be handy to have alias/alias_method return the name of the alias:
- 01:07 AM CommonRuby Feature #8635: attr_accessor with default block
- If this should be added, could you consider adding it with a read-write-lock?
- 12:54 AM Ruby master Feature #8639: Add Queue#each
- +1 for the feature, should have gone into CommonRuby, I think, maybe.
- 05:40 PM Ruby master Feature #8393: A class who's parent class is in a module can go wrong if files are required in the wrong order
- eLobato (Daniel Lobato Garcia) wrote:
> This error showed up in a Rails app, on my code I had two different files (P...
- 04:23 PM CommonRuby Feature #8257: Exception#cause to carry originating exception along with new one
- I love the idea of having $! be the cause. It would also mean instant adoption.
- 02:45 AM Ruby master Feature #8343: StringScanner# should accept names of named captures
- On a related note: should the patch be submitted in a second issue on the ruby-trunk project?
- 11:46 PM Ruby master Feature #8343 (Closed): StringScanner# should accept names of named captures
s = StringScanner.new("Fri Dec 12 1975 14:39")
s.scan(/(?<wday>\w+) (?<month>\w+) (?<day>\d+) /)...
- 08:27 PM Ruby master Feature #8339: Introducing Geneartional Garbage Collection for CRuby/MRI
- Wow, nice! Is there a patch/branch around somewhere already to take a look at?
Keep up the good work!
- 03:02 AM CommonRuby Feature #8275: Add Module#public_const_get
- I was considering a boolean. However, const_get already takes a boolean argument indicating whether or not to include...
Also available in: Atom