jamesotron (James Harton)
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 03/24/2010
- Last connection: 10/01/2018
- 07:15 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8245: Segfault installing gems on Linux PowerPC with Ruby 2.0.0p0
- Sorry, just saw this now. I'll try trunk tomorrow when I get to the office. I can provide a remote shell should it be...
- 05:57 AM Ruby trunk Bug #8245 (Feedback): Segfault installing gems on Linux PowerPC with Ruby 2.0.0p0
- When attempting to install bundler on a freshly installed Ruby 2.0.0p0 (installed via rvm) on Ubuntu 12.10 running on...
- 11:03 AM Ruby trunk Feature #8191: Short-hand syntax for duck-typing
- OP's original examples involve Rails views, where I'd have to say that a helper or presenter would reduce the view lo...
- 10:55 AM Ruby trunk Bug #7951 (Closed): Cannot rescue SignalException in 1.9.3 or 2.0.0
- When running the example provided on http://www.ruby-doc.org/core-1.9.3/SignalException.html we find that neither Rub...
- 05:51 AM Ruby 1.8 Bug #7908 (Rejected): Blocking IO.open stops Thread.new from returning.
- When calling File.open on a FIFO the open will block until both ends of the FIFO are open. When creating a new thread...
- 06:43 AM Ruby trunk Bug #5468: IPSocket#valid_v6? in ipaddr.rb contains incorrect regexps
- Apologies, you're right. That was a stupid mistake to make :)
However, I'm still getting an invalid address:
- 01:05 PM Ruby trunk Bug #5468 (Closed): IPSocket#valid_v6? in ipaddr.rb contains incorrect regexps
- Code to reproduce:
IPAddr.new('FF32:00FF:A12:34FF:FE56:7890::/96', Socket::AF_INET) # Se...
- 08:21 AM Backport187 Bug #3003 (Open): Segfault in vfprintf() using Ruby 1.8.7 p249
I have a script that uses threadify to iterate over a few thousand activerecord models and post the data to a...
Also available in: Atom