injekt (Lee Jarvis)
- Login: injekt
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/23/2010
- Last connection: 05/27/2015
- 12:00 PM Ruby master Feature #11191: Add #to_h method to OptionParser
- > You want symbols, I'm guessing for kwargs?
Sure, but not necessarily just for that. It's very common to see thes...
- 02:58 PM Ruby master Feature #11191: Add #to_h method to OptionParser
- > This is not acceptable as-is though, because of the design that an `OptionParser` instance should not be modified (...
- 08:44 PM Ruby master Feature #11191 (Closed): Add #to_h method to OptionParser
- Simply collecting configuration values is a very popular use for OptionParser. Code like this is quite common:
- 06:07 PM Ruby master Feature #8393: A class who's parent class is in a module can go wrong if files are required in the wrong order
- Nobu you don't need the requires to reproduce. This is simply the same thing:
- 12:25 AM Ruby master Bug #8213 (Closed): No documentation for `ri YAML`
- I believe the RI output for YAML needs to be fixed to display more detailed information on usage. Currently, it displ...
- 08:27 PM Ruby master Bug #7893 (Rejected): Issues with loading YAML and respond_to_missing?
- This is perhaps not a bug, I could be missing something, but shouldn't the following code work?
- 01:58 AM Ruby master Feature #7883: Add Regex#to_proc
- I like this, and I especially like the modified version from judofyr. You could also do `["abc", 3, "foo", etc].find(...
- 02:30 AM Ruby master Bug #7817: (Unable to compile Ruby 2.0.0-rc2 on OSX (clang version 2.1)
- I believe I did compile rc1 successfully but I can't reproduce since I have updated clang, chances are it probably do...
- 03:54 AM Ruby master Bug #7817 (Rejected): (Unable to compile Ruby 2.0.0-rc2 on OSX (clang version 2.1)
- clang -v returns
Apple clang version 2.1 (tags/Apple/clang-163.7.1) (based on LLVM 3.0svn)
- 08:51 PM Ruby master Bug #7679: IRB history is broken
I think the point is, shouldn't we be setting SAVE_HISTORY by default? If version managers are doing thi...
Also available in: Atom