dsisnero (Dominic Sisneros)
- Login: dsisnero
- Email: email@example.com
- Registered on: 08/27/2008
- Last connection: 03/17/2023
- 01:15 AM Ruby master Feature #18951: Object#with to set and restore attributes around a block
- temp_set might be a better method name
- 05:12 PM Ruby master Feature #19325: YJIT: Windows support lacking.
- Sorry my tone seemed to be complaining - I appreciate all the hard work being done and seeing that #18439 is being lo...
- 06:09 PM Ruby master Feature #19325 (Assigned): YJIT: Windows support lacking.
- Ruby's support on windows has always been second class. With some of the recent decisions, windows support is fallin...
- 06:33 AM Ruby master Revision f877805a (git): [ruby/psych] Add msys2 dependencies for windows
- 12:24 AM Ruby master Feature #16517: mkmf.rb - changes for Windows ?
- As we are adding the ability to make gems from rust added in rubygems, can we come back to this and enable this or ad...
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Feature #19059: Introduce top level `module TimeoutError` for aggregating various timeout error classes.
- Lots of other languages are starting accept cancellation by using cancel tokens and have timeout a subclass of a Canc...
- 09:38 PM Ruby master Feature #19015: Language extension by a heredoc
- 06:22 PM Ruby master Feature #12075: some container#nonempty?
- I am assuming you do not want to use each which does correct thing if container is non empty . I assume you want map...
- 04:10 PM Ruby master Feature #17326: Add Kernel#must! to the standard library
- I would rather have ruby use the type system to check monad type and provide syntactic sugar for monad method. Much ...
- 09:54 PM Ruby master Feature #16122: Data: simple immutable value object
- +1 -
Also, is there plans to have a flag in C or a different shape so that the VM's can make this fast
Also available in: Atom