graywolf (Gray Wolf)
- Login: graywolf
- Registered on: 03/09/2017
- Last connection: 08/28/2022
- 04:42 PM Ruby master Feature #18980: Re-reconsider numbered parameters: `it` as a default block parameter
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-13:
> If we are considering an alternative to `_1`, I'm going to vote aga...
- 01:36 AM Ruby master Revision c69ad738 (git): Initialize node_id
- In some causes node_id might have been left uninitialized leading to
undefined behavior on access. So always set it t...
- 06:14 PM Ruby master Bug #18945: node_id is not initialized but it is used leading to UB
- I hope I did everything correctly: https://github.com/ruby/ruby/pull/6202
Sidenote: It's bit shame one has to read...
- 10:52 PM Ruby master Bug #18945 (Closed): node_id is not initialized but it is used leading to UB
- I am trying to compile ruby in a reproducible way, but libruby always has a
different hash. After two days of diggin...
- 02:17 PM Ruby master Misc #18891: Expand tabs in C code
- One more solution would be:
4. Do not use broken editors.
Should be at least listed here as an option.
- 03:37 PM Ruby master Bug #17846: Percent mode changes the output from ERB beyond what is documented
- k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) wrote in #note-6:
> Maybe not. Now I did https://github.com/ruby/erb/commit/b58b188028fbb4...
- 11:40 PM Ruby master Bug #17846: Percent mode changes the output from ERB beyond what is documented
- k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) wrote in #note-4:
> [..] writing a comment in the middle of `<% %>` is currently not suppo...
- 06:42 PM Ruby master Bug #17846 (Rejected): Percent mode changes the output from ERB beyond what is documented
/ # cat repro.erb
<% # %>x
/ # erb repro.erb
/ # erb -P repro.erb
Based on documentation o...
- 07:04 PM Ruby master Bug #16477 (Closed): readline-ext repository is huge
- Today I've cloned (my fresh new fork) of readline-ext
+ $ git clone email@example.com:graywolf/readline-ext.gi...
- 11:14 AM Ruby master Bug #16357 (Closed): `Segmentation fault (core dumped)` or `[BUG] object allocation during garbage collection phase`
- How to reproduce:
+$ tree .
0 directories, 3 files
Also available in: Atom