graywolf (Gray Wolf)
- Login: graywolf
- Registered on: 03/09/2017
- Last connection: 05/25/2022
- 03:37 PM Ruby master Bug #17846: Percent mode changes the output from ERB beyond what is documented
- k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) wrote in #note-6:
> Maybe not. Now I did https://github.com/ruby/erb/commit/b58b188028fbb4...
- 11:40 PM Ruby master Bug #17846: Percent mode changes the output from ERB beyond what is documented
- k0kubun (Takashi Kokubun) wrote in #note-4:
> [..] writing a comment in the middle of `<% %>` is currently not suppo...
- 06:42 PM Ruby master Bug #17846 (Rejected): Percent mode changes the output from ERB beyond what is documented
/ # cat repro.erb
<% # %>x
/ # erb repro.erb
/ # erb -P repro.erb
Based on documentation o...
- 07:04 PM Ruby master Bug #16477 (Closed): readline-ext repository is huge
- Today I've cloned (my fresh new fork) of readline-ext
+ $ git clone firstname.lastname@example.org:graywolf/readline-ext.gi...
- 11:14 AM Ruby master Bug #16357 (Closed): `Segmentation fault (core dumped)` or `[BUG] object allocation during garbage collection phase`
- How to reproduce:
+$ tree .
0 directories, 3 files
- 11:25 AM Ruby master Bug #16136: String corruption in 2.6.4
- Out of curiosity, why is this issue closed if it was not yet backported to 2.6 branch?
- 07:26 PM Ruby master Feature #5400: Remove flip-flops in 2.0
- Fyi this currently causes `ri` tab completion to display a warning (https://github.com/scop/bash-completion/issues/34...
- 03:07 PM Ruby master Bug #15847 (Closed): SecureRandom#gen_random becomes private after first invocation
- There seems to be an issue with `SecureRandom#gen_random` becoming private after first invocation:
+ $ /tmp...
- 11:47 PM Ruby master Bug #15457 (Closed): Weird behaviour when having multiple arguments of same name and splat operator
- When multiple arguments of the same name are provided and last one of
them has splat operator, everything gets weird...
- 08:21 PM Ruby master Feature #15338 (Open): Provide way for C extensions to query if global variable is defined
- As far as I can tell, there is no way for C extension to check if global variable is defined. I can `rb_gv_get`, but ...
Also available in: Atom