dkelley (Daniel Kelley)
- Login: dkelley
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registered on: 03/13/2010
- Last connection: 10/13/2010
- 09:00 PM Ruby master Bug #3931: Timezone offset changing during addition
1989-04-02 is the first Sunday in April, which is the transition to daylight savings time in the US in that y...
- 12:30 AM Ruby master Bug #2957: IO.print emits field separator after each object, rather than between
Ok, somebody beat me to the code, great! Documentation and test case is still relevant.
- 12:25 AM Ruby master Bug #2957 (Closed): IO.print emits field separator after each object, rather than between
In versions prior to 1.9, IO.print emits the field separator "$," between each object printed when non-nil.
Also available in: Atom