shugo (Shugo Maeda)
- Login: shugo
- Registered on: 05/08/2008
- Last connection: 04/09/2021
- 08:27 AM Ruby master Revision a319c048 (git): Fix typo [ci skip]
- 07:42 AM Ruby master Bug #17644 (Closed): Ripper.lex fails with syntax error and heredoc
- Applied in changeset commit:git|5de38c41ae7bf17ae599fdfa9f8face87f16d8bb.
ripper: fix a bug of Ripper::Le...
- 07:32 AM Ruby master Bug #17644 (Closed): Ripper.lex fails with syntax error and heredoc
- `Ripper.lex` fails with syntax error and heredoc:
$ cat t.rb
s = <<~EOF
- 07:40 AM Ruby master Revision 5de38c41 (git): ripper: fix a bug of Ripper::Lexer with syntax error and heredoc [Bug #17644]
- 01:47 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- @eregon @marcandre Thanks for your feedback.
The remaining issue is the name of the new method.
I came up with th...
- 07:43 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- Dan0042 (Daniel DeLorme) wrote in #note-12:
> shugo (Shugo Maeda) wrote in #note-11:
> > The behavior is similar to...
- 03:15 AM Ruby master Bug #17429: Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- marcandre (Marc-Andre Lafortune) wrote in #note-3:
> Is there a proposal to import modules in refinements?
- 02:22 AM Ruby master Bug #17429 (Open): Prohibit include/prepend in refinement modules
- include/prepend in refinement modules has implementation difficulties such as #17007 and #17379, and tends to be misl...
- 02:05 AM Ruby master Bug #17379: Refinement with modules redefinition bug
- It seems that callable method entry cache caused the problem.
The problem doesn't occur with the following patch:
- 01:08 AM Ruby master Bug #17007: SystemStackError when using super inside Module included and lexically inside refinement
- jeremyevans0 (Jeremy Evans) wrote in #note-6:
> To restore compatibility with Ruby 2.7 and fix #17182, I've reverted...
Also available in: Atom