burke (Burke Libbey)
- Login: burke
- Registered on: 01/16/2017
- Last connection: 10/06/2017
- 07:39 PM Ruby master Feature #13667 (Closed): Add Coverage.running? to quickly check if Coverage is enabled.
- Since we can't `RubyVM::InstructionSequence#to_binary` when `Coverage` is running, it is useful to be able to ask rub...
- 06:56 PM Ruby master Feature #13378: Eliminate 4 of 8 syscalls when requiring file by absolute path
- Thank you for the feedback! I've attached an updated patch to address the issues.
As for testing it, I haven't bee...
- 03:43 PM Ruby master Feature #13133: TracePoint: Add event type for constant access
- All good points, thank you. I definitely agree that the implementation is not good. Feel free to close this. I'll see...
- 08:31 PM Ruby master Feature #13378: Eliminate 4 of 8 syscalls when requiring file by absolute path
- Ah, I was too hasty with the rebase from my 2.3.3 branch. I've attached a fixed patch. Note also that trunk has alrea...
- 07:46 PM Ruby master Feature #13378 (Open): Eliminate 4 of 8 syscalls when requiring file by absolute path
- Don't open file twice when specified by absolute path.
When invoking `require '/a.rb'` (i.e. via an absolute path)...
- 09:47 PM Ruby master Feature #13133 (Rejected): TracePoint: Add event type for constant access
- Hi there,
I've attached a patch to add a new `:constant_access` TracePoint event.
One feature and/or bug, depen...
Also available in: Atom